Singapore Expats

Vaser Liposuction!!

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Mon, 03 Jan 2011 11:38 am

yourstruly wrote:For those of you who had done lipo last year or earlier this year, how are the results? Much shapier or not much difference?
For me, yes much shapier. I did mine on Nov 2010.
However, I heard some no difference.
Hence, depending on which surgeon u are going for. :)

yourstruly

Post by yourstruly » Sat, 08 Jan 2011 11:28 am

blessedrekyo wrote:
yourstruly wrote:For those of you who had done lipo last year or earlier this year, how are the results? Much shapier or not much difference?
Which part did you do and how many litres were removed?

Which doctor and what's the price?

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Sat, 08 Jan 2011 12:20 pm

yourstruly wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote:
Which part did you do and how many litres were removed?

Which doctor and what's the price?
I did my tummy (lower & upper), buttock, under chin, arms & thighs (inner & outer).
Total drew out 4.7 litres in one day at Bangkok Plastic Surgery with Dr. Pichet. (click below link for testimony)
I paid a total of around SGD$6000.00 (at rate of US $1.00 = SGD1.38)

If you do now, maybe cheaper cos USD dropped like siao. Hehe :P

tenshii

vaser lipo or vaser hi def

Post by tenshii » Sat, 08 Jan 2011 12:21 pm

hi there, i am also planning to do mine too somewhere this april. but i still have not decide which surgeons to go to.

i have read the experiences of those who had theirs in this forum and hope that some of you could advise me further.

i like to go for vaser hi def to have fats removed and body sculptured. i am very indecisive whether to do it in sin or bkk.

tenshii

Post by tenshii » Sat, 08 Jan 2011 12:28 pm

Which doctor and what's the price?[/quote]
I did my tummy (lower & upper), buttock, under chin, arms & thighs (inner & outer).
Total drew out 4.7 litres in one day at Bangkok Plastic Surgery with Dr. Pichet. (click below link for testimony)
I paid a total of around SGD$6000.00 (at rate of US $1.00 = SGD1.38)

If you do now, maybe cheaper cos USD dropped like siao. Hehe :P[/quote]

Hi, i like to check if it is requried to 'transfer' some payment over to Dr Pichet before your operation?
How long had you stayed in Bkk and how much in total had you roughly paid for in terms of the stay in bkk?

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Sat, 08 Jan 2011 12:46 pm

tenshii wrote: Hi, i like to check if it is requried to 'transfer' some payment over to Dr Pichet before your operation?
How long had you stayed in Bkk and how much in total had you roughly paid for in terms of the stay in bkk?
Yes, you need to transfer USD 300 to secure your booking after he quoted u the actual price.
As for me, I went to pay my deposit during my Sept 2010 holiday and went back to do my liposuction in Nov 2010, cos I wan to make sure the clinic/hospital is in good condition.
I was amazed when I saw the hospital liked clinic and the clinic was big and clean. So i decided on the spot and paid the deposit.
Overall I spent S$7000 plus for this all-inclusive trip (Lipo+ air fare + Hotel + Expenses)

Singapore PS is far too expensive oredi... :???: You know they quoted me S$19,000.00 for those areas I've done. Siao mann!!! :shock:

tenshii

Post by tenshii » Sat, 08 Jan 2011 1:02 pm

true, i have the wedsite on those local surgeons and their prices are much higher than what i get from Bkk surgeons.

i have read your experiences and was very keen to do mine with dr pichet. i received his email about the transfer so i just wanted to ensure that this was not a scam by someone who could have hack. haha... guess i was abit skeptical.

i cant wait to do mine. I have plans to do it for my arms and lower body areas and the price he quoted me looks attracive. was your a vaser lipo?

how is your recovery now? i was hoping that 2 mths will be enough to recover.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Sat, 08 Jan 2011 1:38 pm

tenshii wrote:true, i have the wedsite on those local surgeons and their prices are much higher than what i get from Bkk surgeons.

i have read your experiences and was very keen to do mine with dr pichet. i received his email about the transfer so i just wanted to ensure that this was not a scam by someone who could have hack. haha... guess i was abit skeptical.

i cant wait to do mine. I have plans to do it for my arms and lower body areas and the price he quoted me looks attracive. was your a vaser lipo?

how is your recovery now? i was hoping that 2 mths will be enough to recover.
Dun worry, Dr. Pichet is a very honest surgeon and his team was fabulous! You will get VIP treatment from his team! :D
You will be pick up from airport and return too.

Mine was Tumescent Lipo with also tone up my skin a bit here and there.
I guessed afterall the compression garment helps alot too.
Till now i still wear them everyday.
My downtime was 1 week but of cos, still have a few lumpy and hardness feel in my inner thighs... But my daughter did notice my thighs go smaller each day. :)
When I did mine, my arms did have alot of bruise, but surprisingly, my tummy, chin and buttock dun have any bruise, but swell la...
Thighs only a bit bruises and recover very fast (in 3 days), maybe becos I took SinEech.
Total I stay there 7 days/6 nites (a bit kiasu ya :lol: ). 1st 4 nites, Dr. Pichet helped me booked a hotel near his clinic (Cheap & big), and last 2 nites I moved down to Pratunam area for easy access to shopping ctrs. Hahahah...
I heard some said vaser no good yet some said ok. So i'm not sure on tat.

After 3 weeks, i'm back to my normal activity much freely, no need wait till 2 months. Maybe becos I drew out a lot of fats. Haha...
My fren went shopping after her lipo leh.

tenshii

Post by tenshii » Sat, 08 Jan 2011 2:59 pm

hi blessedrekyo,

thanks very for sharing. yupe, i tink i have more or less decided. hehe... cant wait to go for it. do i need to prepare extra sets of compression garments or other stuffs for the operation?

since i still have some time before the surgery, i can look around and get these stuffs first. hehe

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Sun, 09 Jan 2011 11:26 pm

tenshii wrote:hi blessedrekyo,

thanks very for sharing. yupe, i tink i have more or less decided. hehe... cant wait to go for it. do i need to prepare extra sets of compression garments or other stuffs for the operation?

since i still have some time before the surgery, i can look around and get these stuffs first. hehe
Tat time, I brought my arm compression garment (CG) along only cos Dr. Pichet said he could not advice me my actual size until he has done for me my lipo, so I did not buy the lower body CG. But actually u just buy one size down ur present size if u wan to buy CG.
But dun worry la, Dr. Pichet will provide one set of CG after ur surgery. :)
I tink u just prepare to take along the arm CG, cos he gave me the rubberize band for knee, which selling in guardian pharmacy and Watson, for my arm, and I felt very discomfort. Thanked God I bought a pair of Rainey arm CG and it fits well and very comfortable. ;)

U will need to prepare another 1 or 2 sets of 1st stage (1 size down ur present size) and 2 sets of 2nd stage (2 sizes down ur present size) CG if u wan to change it everyday.
As I stayed in the hotel room whole day for the 1st 4 days, I did not bath for 3 days cos I did not perspire mah.. :oops: Hahah...

If u hv decided to do ur lipo with Dr. Pichet, Dan his appt is usually in the morning, so u need to wake up early, wash ur hair and bath in the morning before u go to see Dr. Pichet.

Look for the CG at www.makemeheal.com and buy SinEcch and eat too, for it helped many of us to de-swell, and get rid of bruises very fast.
Everyday, eat 2-3 slices of pineapple after ur surgery, cos it helps too.

Hope the above helps! :D
All the best for your surgery! :)

tenshii

Post by tenshii » Tue, 11 Jan 2011 8:49 pm

hi blessedrkyo, a million thanks for sharing. it really is useful. i cant say that i was not a bit worried about this. though i am really keen to get it done, i am also scare of the whole experence as well as doing it in Bkk.

but after reading what you have gone through, and the reading up, i have made up my mind. hehe... what is left now is fising the appt date with Dr pichet.

All the best to myself then. shall look out if anyone will be approaching Dr Pichet also hehe...

Thanks. and may you get your 'final results' soon.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:29 pm

tenshii wrote:hi blessedrkyo, a million thanks for sharing. it really is useful. i cant say that i was not a bit worried about this. though i am really keen to get it done, i am also scare of the whole experence as well as doing it in Bkk.

but after reading what you have gone through, and the reading up, i have made up my mind. hehe... what is left now is fising the appt date with Dr pichet.

All the best to myself then. shall look out if anyone will be approaching Dr Pichet also hehe...

Thanks. and may you get your 'final results' soon.
Dun worry, u may request for a nurse to stay wz u if u r going there alone.
Let Dr.Pichet know if u dun want to stay alone after ur surgery and he can arranged.
I recommended him is becos he treated his patients like his family members. He is very kind & generous, staffs are kind too.

At first, I felt their expression while talking like a bit rude, but it was not. It's becos they dun express themselves like Singaporean. LOLsss... :lol:
Later, when i started to joke, they felt I'm ok to talk & joke freely... :wink:

bluestrudels

Post by bluestrudels » Sun, 30 Jan 2011 5:14 am

hi everyone,

I'm a 23 chn male. Need a couple of advice from everyone here, because I've been hesitating to go under the knife until now. Can say I've reached a point when I've tried everything and am really desperate.

I have a very strange body type. Skinny-fat. Been living with man-boobs and a tummy with alot of excess skinny and fat. I am active in sports, but no matter how much I gym and run (with all sorts of diet). I can never seem to burn of the fats at this 2 portion - chest and tummy.

I've read about breast inagumentation in one of the lipo threads, but the guy didn't responded to the questions that was asked.
Any kind soul roughly in the same shoes as me kind to advise?
(I'd prefer to try local surgeons.)
Thanks.

prayer

Liposuction at Medan

Post by prayer » Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:18 am

bluestrudels wrote:hi everyone,

I'm a 23 chn male. Need a couple of advice from everyone here, because I've been hesitating to go under the knife until now. Can say I've reached a point when I've tried everything and am really desperate.

I have a very strange body type. Skinny-fat. Been living with man-boobs and a tummy with alot of excess skinny and fat. I am active in sports, but no matter how much I gym and run (with all sorts of diet). I can never seem to burn of the fats at this 2 portion - chest and tummy.

I've read about breast inagumentation in one of the lipo threads, but the guy didn't responded to the questions that was asked.
Any kind soul roughly in the same shoes as me kind to advise?
(I'd prefer to try local surgeons.)
Thanks.
You can try to look for my doctor Dr Arthur Tjandra in Medan. He is very good in liposuction and qualified surgeon , you can consider to look for him. You can view his qualification and case studies at his website.
Just google "Dr Arthur Medan"
If you need me to share my experience, you can email to [email protected]

lonerjas

Post by lonerjas » Wed, 03 Oct 2012 10:41 am

dear all, i have 1 M size compression garment from Nouvelle to let go.

is a 1st stage garment got zippers n hooks. No long use it as i move into stage 2 already.

Is black colour M size , capri length. bottom part is lace :)

u can see the item from Nouvelle.inc by googling

do email me if keen i bought it for 180SGD including shipping [email protected]