Singapore Expats

Vaser Liposuction!!

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
huinee

Post by huinee » Sun, 24 Oct 2010 11:50 pm

Hi Kierasee, OogieBoogie and lovebear

I would love to check out the doctors you've been to. I have yet to make any appointments with any yet because I do not even know where to begin. Seeing your posts, I believe visiting the ones you've been to will be good :)

Could you possibly email me the place, and the doctors who did the procedure for you at [email protected]?

Thanks tonnes!

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Mon, 25 Oct 2010 5:20 pm

LoveLife wrote:Hi

Like others, im intend to do liposuction for my thigh too. i went to paragon for consulatation, the doc quote me $8.5K if i wan to perform liposcution for inner and outer thigh, and my butt. Think is a bit exp, and my friends said it's not easy to maintain, what i mean is easily to gain back the "fats" again, is this true??

May i know which clinic you guys went to, and the cost?

my email is [email protected]

thanks
Hi Lovelife

I tot most of the PS said fats will not come back to those area which have done lipo b4, but will distribute to those hv not done.

I'm going BKK to have mine this Nov. Have you done urs?
If yes, can share a bit on your experience?

Thanks. :D

LoveLife

Post by LoveLife » Mon, 25 Oct 2010 8:54 pm

blessedrekyo wrote:

Hi Lovelife

I tot most of the PS said fats will not come back to those area which have done lipo b4, but will distribute to those hv not done.

Hi~~ i havent go for it, still saving my money! so u r goin to BKK alone? a lot of ppl goin to BKK also. remember to share with me after u come back. My fren suggest me to go to BKK hospital, instead of clinic,cause it's safer.

BTW, that day i checked with my doc (he help ppl to do lipo b4), he also told me that actually will gain back the fat. As usual, he said exercise n food intake is the most efficient way~ i also know that, but im too lazy n no time to do tat.

huinee

Post by huinee » Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:23 pm

Hello LoveLife
When is your visit? Mind if I ask how much in total you're paying, and for which parts? I'm going to sound a little desperate here, but which doctor are you visiting? The one in BKK or in SG? Mind if I ask who?

I sure sound like I'm interrogating you, sorry about that. [/quote]

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:09 am

LoveLife wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote:

Hi Lovelife

Hi~~ i havent go for it, still saving my money! so u r goin to BKK alone? a lot of ppl goin to BKK also. remember to share with me after u come back. My fren suggest me to go to BKK hospital, instead of clinic,cause it's safer.

BTW, that day i checked with my doc (he help ppl to do lipo b4), he also told me that actually will gain back the fat. As usual, he said exercise n food intake is the most efficient way~ i also know that, but im too lazy n no time to do tat.
Oh i see... Ya me too, just too lazy to exercise.. hehe.. :P

I am going with my teenage daughter. A bit worried though, but it's ok.
I believe everything gonna be fine! :D

I went to one of the clinics at The Central (Singapore), they quoted me almost S$19k for upper & lower tummy, both thighs, both arms, buttock, love handle & back.

In BKK with this Dr. Pichet, he quoted me 1st point US$1,600, and next will be USD 500. so after calculating, it is still so much cheaper than singapore, & now, USD drop until so badly. So make full use of it. :D

Most importantly, the hospital or clinic must have a good anesthesiologist throughout the surgery. If clinic, they must have full equipment on hands.

I did not book 5* hotel in BKK though. But even I booked, I think my total bill on flight, accommodation & liposuction cost will not come up to S$19k too. So I think can consider doing it in BKK.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:54 am

huinee wrote:Hello LoveLife
When is your visit? Mind if I ask how much in total you're paying, and for which parts? I'm going to sound a little desperate here, but which doctor are you visiting? The one in BKK or in SG? Mind if I ask who?

I sure sound like I'm interrogating you, sorry about that.
[/quote]

Huinee

Singapore is far too expensive liao....

Thailand has a lot of big hospitals which do all kind of liposuction.
Pattaya, Phuket, Hatyai & BKK also can find good plastic surgeon, & I believe their machines are more high tech than Singapore. I heard their nurses for pre & post op care are also much better...

choco520

Post by choco520 » Mon, 22 Nov 2010 9:57 am

blessedrekyo wrote:
LoveLife wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote: Hi~~ i havent go for it, still saving my money! so u r goin to BKK alone? a lot of ppl goin to BKK also. remember to share with me after u come back. My fren suggest me to go to BKK hospital, instead of clinic,cause it's safer.

Oh i see... Ya me too, just too lazy to exercise.. hehe.. :P

I am going with my teenage daughter. A bit worried though, but it's ok.
I believe everything gonna be fine! :D

I went to one of the clinics at The Central (Singapore), they quoted me almost S$19k for upper & lower tummy, both thighs, both arms, buttock, love handle & back.

In BKK with this Dr. Pichet, he quoted me 1st point US$1,600, and next will be USD 500. so after calculating, it is still so much cheaper than singapore, & now, USD drop until so badly. So make full use of it. :D

Most importantly, the hospital or clinic must have a good anesthesiologist throughout the surgery. If clinic, they must have full equipment on hands.

I did not book 5* hotel in BKK though. But even I booked, I think my total bill on flight, accommodation & liposuction cost will not come up to S$19k too. So I think can consider doing it in BKK.
hi, can i ask if you did a normal lipo or a smart/vaser lipo? i am curious to know your result and if can you give me the doctor's contact too? please kindly email me :[email protected]
i want it, i have it!~

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Mon, 22 Nov 2010 12:26 pm

choco520 wrote:
hi, can i ask if you did a normal lipo or a smart/vaser lipo? i am curious to know your result and if can you give me the doctor's contact too? please kindly email me :[email protected]
I did tumescent liposuction by Dr. Pichet in Bangkok and just came back last sat.

Now still swell and I noticed my arms, side of thighs, chin and tummy all went smaller. It has to take 3 mths to fully see the result.

You may contact him http://www.bangkokplasticsurgery.com/contact.php or direct email him at [email protected] :)

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Design Veronique Stage 2 (New) on sales!

Post by blessedrekyo » Wed, 24 Nov 2010 9:19 pm

I've bought one pc of size M (beige) and one pc of size L (black and beige each) of Design Veronique #1653 compression garment, Stage 2, to let go. Becos size too small and wanted to let go at S$170 Veronique (new) each, or S$300 for two pcs. Anyone interested pls PM and let me know. :)

yourstruly

Post by yourstruly » Sun, 26 Dec 2010 12:27 pm

Salon wrote:Actually i done my vasper at Freia medical by Dr Ma. The cost is really reasonable and friendly too.
Hi Salon,

How was the operation? Did you see any results on the part that you did? Was it very painful after the process, how long was the pain?

Cos I'm still considering which clinic to go, it will be good if you can reply to my questions. Thank you so much

yourstruly

Post by yourstruly » Fri, 31 Dec 2010 7:17 pm

For those of you who had done lipo last year or earlier this year, how are the results? Much shapier or not much difference?

huinee

Post by huinee » Fri, 31 Dec 2010 8:50 pm

Welcome back Rekyo! A little belated, but how are things looking? You came back rather soon, I thought you went to BKK somewhere on 19 Nov? I'm still anxious to know about the results.. Do you think those who have undergone lipo are allowed to be pregnant a few months afterwards?

Happy new year to everyone!

balenciagagal

Post by balenciagagal » Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:14 am

lovebear wrote:I did my tummy not too long back at S$3k+ with a local GP and am very satisfied with the work and the doc. Would say the doc and his team of nurses are simply wonderful.

Before decided to do the vaser with this GP, I check out 4 other GP clinics and 2 plastic surgeons, and found myself most comfortable with this doc, and price offered is great too. Plastic surgeons charge $6k and beyond.

The doc Tessadi mention is a plastic surgeon?
Hello love bear,

Could you please tell me where you did your VL? I wanna get my tummy and love handles done. Thank you.

balenciagagal

Post by balenciagagal » Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:53 am

HiHi Tessadi and Lovebear,

From your positive feedback, can you pls email me the doctors that you went to. Thanks tons!

My email is [email protected].

Thanks a million.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Mon, 03 Jan 2011 11:19 am

huinee wrote:Welcome back Rekyo! A little belated, but how are things looking? You came back rather soon, I thought you went to BKK somewhere on 19 Nov? I'm still anxious to know about the results.. Do you think those who have undergone lipo are allowed to be pregnant a few months afterwards?

Happy new year to everyone!
Hi Huinee
Happy New Year to you too... :D
Yes, my church mates, who dunno abt my Liposuction, saw me recently said i've slim down alot. ;)
I'm happy that I can see my thighs getting smaller now, but still have to wear the compression garment cos my skin is quite saggy on my inner thighs, whereas my arms, buttock and tummy are ok. :)
Tummy though not fully flat but look smaller than before i went for the lipo.
I will need a tummy tuck if I want a flat tummy... which I dun think I dare to go for it. :?

As for getting pregnant after u've done lipo is not so advisable leh.
I think it is quite waste of money to do lipo then get pregnant again, as u know most ppl will put on weight after giving birth.
Though there are some ppl still remain slim slim...

And if i'm not wrong, my surgeon did ask me whether do I still have the intention to get pregnant when I 1st went to see him for consultation in Sept 2010.
Another thing is, the tumescent fluid that being injected to the fats in our body also dunno will do harm to our baby or not. So it will be better to check with ur surgeon again, or/and ask a few others surgeon before u decide to do so. :)