Singapore Expats

Vaser Liposuction!!

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Tessadi

Post by Tessadi » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:58 pm

Ahh....ic!

Well, I'm doing abit of my thighs, abit of my butt, abit of my lovehandles. Didn't need to do the tummy coz' still ok.

Coz' I'm not even flabby, but I just want a better silhuoette sculpted.

So the doc is able to do everything in one session without me losing too much blood etc. In terms of measurement, I don't know.

May each area like a 3/4 of a cup or less??? (Depends on the area.) heh...

They have promotion right now, 1k per area. Ends 30 April.

Yeah, the doc is certified Vaser not plastic surgeon.

6k-ish is nett. All inclusive of garments etc etc.

The clinic at Central, I can understand they are busy, but somehow just very impolite.

If you only have that little amount of fats, you may consider SmartLipo plasma or smt...a new machine.

lovebear

Post by lovebear » Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:17 am

Wow! A bit of everything. This means you'll need a compression garment that covers almost your whole body?

I am thinking of doing the revision when the weather gets a little cooler, as the compression garment + clothings is gonna be too warm for the weather now. I even had to buy a cooling mat to cool myself when i did mine in Dec in 2008. So seems that its fated that I need to pay more.. :?

For the clinic at Central, you mean the receptionist or nurse or the doc that is impolite? I wonder if they are patient because I have a whole lot of questions to ask. Scared they will show me the door if they are impatient..

ccarmex

Pleasse help

Post by ccarmex » Thu, 06 May 2010 10:55 pm

Hi Tessadi and Lovebear,

I am so sick of my tummy and was intially thinking of trying Bangkok for liopsuction. Chickened out after watching vids on how the procedures including tummy tuck are done.

Hopefully, vaserlipo can come to my rescue.

From your positive feedback, can you pls email me the doctors that you went to.

My email address: [email protected]

Thanks a million.

ccarmex

Thanks Tessadi

Post by ccarmex » Fri, 07 May 2010 2:43 pm

Hi Tessadi,

Thanks for your reply. Just call Sha and made appt for consult already.

Enjoy ur weekend.

Fingers crossed!

Pretti

Post by Pretti » Fri, 07 May 2010 3:36 pm

Hi Gals

noticed some of you have done vaser on arms.... successful after a few months now ?

i am oso keen how much is the costs ?

can email me the doctor ?

[email protected]

Thanks alot! first :oops:

moi_dar

Post by moi_dar » Mon, 10 May 2010 10:11 pm

Hi There,

I am considering doing the vaser lipo around my tummy waist, inner thighs, arms and back... ha ha ha... guess I have quite a lot of areas which I am unhappy about. But I'm not huge, avg BMI and would like to get the contacts for the doctor which you have been talking to.

Can some kind soul provide me the details? My email is [email protected]

Thank you!

Jalena

Post by Jalena » Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:53 pm

Hi,

I actually intended to go Yanhee hospital in Thailand for liposuction on my thighs and calves. They charge usd$1.5k per area ( 2 inner thighs). Thinking of the inconveniences that I might encounter as I was adviced to stay there for at least 10 days, this article on vaser liposelection caught my attention.

Have anyone visited SLBFC at novena medical center for vaser lipo? It charges $1433 per area ( 1 inner thigh). Is it reasonable? As I've read through the forums, is doctor one of the most important consideration if you wanna get a vaser lipo done?

Or anyone can intro me a good doctor that charges a reasonable price? I'm actually worried that the procedure is unable to be done at my calves. =(

guillaumimoso

Post by guillaumimoso » Mon, 28 Jun 2010 2:35 am

Hi All!

Thinking of doing vaser hi def, but probably not in Singapore. My eyes are on Bangkok, I've heard of Naravee, but not sure if that's the only place to do it, and if they're reliable/competent, etc. Anyone?

Also, I'm a bit worried with lipo... Would mesotherapy work as well?

Thanks for your insights!

diva_75

Post by diva_75 » Mon, 28 Jun 2010 3:15 pm

hi Route to perfection....did u manage to do your lipo..if yes please share your experience...thanks...did anyone did lipo with Dr Sharin from Johore...

adchar

Post by adchar » Mon, 12 Jul 2010 4:29 pm

I am considering to do Vaser to slim down my entire thighs. Read that many of you folks have done multiple areas. Based on the discussion threads, I notice that the doctors tend to charge by region.

So if I want to slim down the entire thigh area, does this mean that the inner, outer, front and back of the thighs are all considered separate regions. i.e. 4 regions?

babyangel11
Regular
Regular

Post by babyangel11 » Mon, 26 Jul 2010 5:29 am

Jalena wrote:Hi,

I actually intended to go Yanhee hospital in Thailand for liposuction on my thighs and calves. They charge usd$1.5k per area ( 2 inner thighs). Thinking of the inconveniences that I might encounter as I was adviced to stay there for at least 10 days, this article on vaser liposelection caught my attention.

Have anyone visited SLBFC at novena medical center for vaser lipo? It charges $1433 per area ( 1 inner thigh). Is it reasonable? As I've read through the forums, is doctor one of the most important consideration if you wanna get a vaser lipo done?

Or anyone can intro me a good doctor that charges a reasonable price? I'm actually worried that the procedure is unable to be done at my calves. =(

Hi Jalena,

Im also interested in doing thighs and calves but i wori cant walk immediately after that.

Cos i understand there are alot of muscles around the calves area and im also concerned whether would the results be good or worthwhile to go thru the pain n post-recovery hassle.

I have gone thru liposuction procedures before and i hate the post recovery aftercare. I get very swollen also.

Have you consulted any local surgeons about calves area before and what are their comments and charges?

Cheers.

babyangel11
Regular
Regular

Mesotherapy

Post by babyangel11 » Mon, 26 Jul 2010 5:33 am

guillaumimoso wrote:Hi All!

Thinking of doing vaser hi def, but probably not in Singapore. My eyes are on Bangkok, I've heard of Naravee, but not sure if that's the only place to do it, and if they're reliable/competent, etc. Anyone?

Also, I'm a bit worried with lipo... Would mesotherapy work as well?

Thanks for your insights!

Hi,

I tried mesotherapy several times some years ago on thighs, calves, tummy, etc but didnt find that it work on me. It was during that time that mesotherapy and carboxytherapy were quite talked about. I didnt try carboxytherapy cos i heard it is quite painful.

Perhaps it may have worked for others but i wont want to try it again.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

phatty

Post by phatty » Wed, 28 Jul 2010 3:52 am

lovebear wrote:I did my tummy not too long back at S$3k+ with a local GP and am very satisfied with the work and the doc. Would say the doc and his team of nurses are simply wonderful.

Before decided to do the vaser with this GP, I check out 4 other GP clinics and 2 plastic surgeons, and found myself most comfortable with this doc, and price offered is great too. Plastic surgeons charge $6k and beyond.

The doc Tessadi mention is a plastic surgeon?
hi lovebear

can you pls let me know which doc you did your vaser at? can email me at [email protected] as I cant use pm function, thanks!

peppermint1104

Post by peppermint1104 » Mon, 09 Aug 2010 2:43 pm

Hi lovebear & Tessadi,

i am very keen to do vaser lipo on my upper, lower abdomen and lovehandles so would like to know how much is the costs?

can email me the doctors' details?

[email protected]

Thanks alot!

LoveLife

Post by LoveLife » Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:00 pm

Hi

Like others, im intend to do liposuction for my thigh too. i went to paragon for consulatation, the doc quote me $8.5K if i wan to perform liposcution for inner and outer thigh, and my butt. Think is a bit exp, and my friends said it's not easy to maintain, what i mean is easily to gain back the "fats" again, is this true??

May i know which clinic you guys went to, and the cost?

my email is [email protected]

thanks