Singapore Expats

Trained Aussie Early Childhood Teacher looking for work

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
Carly85

Trained Aussie Early Childhood Teacher looking for work

Post by Carly85 » Tue, 07 Apr 2009 11:16 am

My name is Carly I have just relocated to Singapore from Australia. I am a trained teacher in Australia and have the following qualifications Certificate III in Children's Services, Diploma of Children's Services studied at TAFE and a university degree Bachelor of Early Childhood (Child and Family). I have five years experience working with children aged 0-12. I was wondering what my qualifications are equivilant too here in Singapore and what would be the best positions for me to apply for. I have read about the 'A' level passes as well as 5 '0' level passes and am not sure what they are or how the system works. I was also wondering how much pay I should be expecting? If you could give me any insight to the school systems and/or preschool/Kindergarten systems that would be very helpful. Thank you.

Carly85

Post by Carly85 » Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:19 am

Hey carina will do it now.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Thu, 16 Apr 2009 12:01 pm

Carly85 wrote:Hey carina will do it now.
Carina is advertising with multiple posts (which have been deleted). Beware of the advice you get.