Singapore Expats Forum

Company Stamps & Letterheads

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
User avatar
ironlady
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed, 16 Nov 2005
Location: Venus
Contact:

Company Stamps & Letterheads

Postby ironlady » Mon, 06 Apr 2009 9:51 pm

Hii all ,I need some recommendations on a compannny, for the following:

- I need envelopes to be done ,using my company logo and address.
-I need to make blank invoices with my company name as the letterhead.

- also where can I get stamps ( not the postal ones ) done in the company name..

I am totally lost..thanks for the help !

User avatar
jpatokal
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3014
Joined: Tue, 09 Dec 2003
Location: Terra Australis Incognita

Postby jpatokal » Tue, 07 Apr 2009 12:19 pm

Walk down to your neighborhood printing and/or stationery shop, any local mall will have one. They can do all of the above and very cheaply too, eg. a company seal done according to your design shouldn't be more than $10.
Vaguely heretical thoughts on travel technology at Gyrovague

User avatar
chixchix
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1200
Joined: Mon, 17 Jul 2006
Location: NORTH POLE

Postby chixchix » Wed, 08 Apr 2009 7:47 am

:o ohh i didnt know that..thanks a lot!!! I will try !!
Always have a smile on that face!

Miss Swan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri, 12 May 2006

Postby Miss Swan » Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:33 am

jpatokal wrote:Walk down to your neighborhood printing and/or stationery shop, any local mall will have one. They can do all of the above and very cheaply too, eg. a company seal done according to your design shouldn't be more than $10.


If you still have trouble locating those shops, try Bras Basah Complex at Victoria Street. It's just a block away from the National Library. They have heaps of shops related to printing and stamps. It's a well-known place amongst the locals for anything related to printing.

Good luck!

User avatar
lore
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat, 28 Feb 2009
Location: Singapore

Re: Company Stamps & Letterheads

Postby lore » Mon, 20 Apr 2009 2:00 pm

ironlady wrote:Hii all ,I need some recommendations on a compannny, for the following:

- I need envelopes to be done ,using my company logo and address.
-I need to make blank invoices with my company name as the letterhead.

- also where can I get stamps ( not the postal ones ) done in the company name..

I am totally lost..thanks for the help !


Are you talking bout stamp fee or stamp duty?

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10413
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Re: Company Stamps & Letterheads

Postby Strong Eagle » Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:03 pm

lore wrote:
ironlady wrote:Hii all ,I need some recommendations on a compannny, for the following:

- I need envelopes to be done ,using my company logo and address.
-I need to make blank invoices with my company name as the letterhead.

- also where can I get stamps ( not the postal ones ) done in the company name..

I am totally lost..thanks for the help !


Are you talking bout stamp fee or stamp duty?


A 'chop'.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Business in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest