Singapore Expats

Working in Singapore

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 5:10 pm

Working in Singapore

Post by Highrise » Sun, 05 Apr 2009 5:14 pm

My company has asked me to take on a project that will see me in and out of Singapore, maybe staying for up wards of 4-6 weeks, then returning after two to three weeks.

Can I just come in an out on my normal visa or do I need something other than the regular visa?

Thank you.


User avatar
Strong Eagle
Posts: 11667
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Answers: 10
Location: Off The Red Dot

Post by Strong Eagle » Sun, 05 Apr 2009 5:37 pm

You can probably fly under the radar inasmuch as you don't get paid here and you will be staying in a hotel/serviced apartment. Technically, there is a visa for such activities but I know lots of people in and out on business... not usually as long as yours.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Business in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests