Singapore Expats Forum

Trivia Nite Any1?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
bLeaHz

Trivia Nite Any1?

Postby bLeaHz » Fri, 03 Apr 2009 8:49 am

Anyone up for a night of trivia & games on 8th April, Wednesday frm 7pm onwards?.... I went for my first one last week and the owner of the pub loves trivia so he's letting me use his place tis time around. I was tinking of having a trivia / games night.

Trivia categories currently that I'm working on:
TV Shows
Music
Movies
Sports
Fashion

Also thought of other simple n fun games tat we can try. Anyone else got trivia questions, categories or games? Also maybe i wanna define the categories further....

Already got 4 of us. So if you're coming let me knw. Jus bring yourselves, friends and whole lot of fun!

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 03 Apr 2009 5:58 pm

Maybe a spelling bee would be better looking at your post. :P

bLeaHz

Postby bLeaHz » Fri, 03 Apr 2009 6:04 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Maybe a spelling bee would be better looking at your post. :P

I was typing it out on my phone so yea didn't really use full words and besides as long as everyone understands it, its ok right?

sierra2469alpha
Editor
Editor

Postby sierra2469alpha » Fri, 03 Apr 2009 6:17 pm

Bleahz - we have a regular Tuesday night trivia if you are interested in joining us? Look for "pub quiz" using the search function in the forum.

Look forward to meeting you next TUE if you're up for it....

Cheers, Mr. P

[Edit: I suggest you take your e-mail addresses out of your signature. The mod should have told you this. Those nasty web arachnids trawl for e-mail addresses, so if you keep it there, expect some added junk mail]