Singapore Expats

ISO Certification

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
chixchix
Editor
Editor

ISO Certification

Post by chixchix » Fri, 03 Apr 2009 7:57 am

Hii all I need to get my marine firm ISO Certified. Does it cost a lot ? I heard there are lots of things to do, is it a tedious procedure ?

Also, I need to make up a simple website and I need a personal email where by behind the @ sign ,there will be my company name ..something like .....@ singtel.com that kind.
Whats a rough figure like of how much it will cost me ?

Thanks for all you suggestions ! :)
Always have a smile on that face!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 03 Apr 2009 8:31 pm

chixchix, I thought I gave you the website several months ago. Did you lose it?

Why don't you just type ISO Certification and your username in the Search function and it will give you this:

ISO Certification :???: :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Post by chixchix » Sat, 04 Apr 2009 7:35 am

:wink: thanks , ..
ok thats settled but can someone help me on the price of getting my website done ..thanks...a simple one..
Always have a smile on that face!

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Sun, 05 Apr 2009 1:18 am

chixchix wrote::wink: thanks , ..
ok thats settled but can someone help me on the price of getting my website done ..thanks...a simple one..
why don't you just purchase the website designer progam from www.xara.com 89$ and design your own it's very simple.
I purchased myself because i like to play around with website build if it is flexible and it is.

If you need help everyone is available i'm sure, if you need guidance say so. you have been around long enough to know, that you get a yes or a no answer!