Singapore Expats Forum

beach volleyball at sentosa.. Come Join the fun

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
bariq1
Chatter
Chatter

Postby bariq1 » Thu, 21 Jan 2010 3:10 pm

purezerg wrote:i need to get some sun, but i cant join u guys this sat 23th. as i have got work this sat. , but i'll join u guys next sat 30th onwards.

sure.. cya

hellofan
Regular
Regular

need some sun?

Postby hellofan » Fri, 22 Jan 2010 4:39 pm

purezerg wrote:i need to get some sun, but i cant join u guys this sat 23th. as i have got work this sat. , but i'll join u guys next sat 30th onwards.

u sound like u are a vegetable or some kinda walking plant ....

purezerg

Postby purezerg » Fri, 22 Jan 2010 6:03 pm

LOL i wish i were. but no, I'm the type that loses my tan completely within 21 days. i'm relatively a fair guy.
Last edited by purezerg on Fri, 22 Jan 2010 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bariq1
Chatter
Chatter

Re: need some sun?

Postby bariq1 » Fri, 22 Jan 2010 6:51 pm

hellofan wrote:

u sound like u are a vegetable or some kinda walking plant ....

:lol: Joker

hellofan
Regular
Regular

fair

Postby hellofan » Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:13 am

purezerg wrote:LOL i wish i were. but no, I'm the type that loses my tan completely within 21 days. i'm relatively a fair guy.

I prefer to be fair. I am tan but my butt is not getting enuff sun tan. SO my butt is fair while the rest is not... look like some kinda chimp. :roll:

purezerg

Postby purezerg » Sun, 24 Jan 2010 3:55 pm

my face is as tan as my butt... other way around of you. LOL.

hellofan
Regular
Regular

fair as ur butt

Postby hellofan » Mon, 25 Jan 2010 1:45 pm

purezerg wrote:my face is as tan as my butt... other way around of you. LOL.

Ok, i gas its butt + face equally fair.... I got the idea that face look like butt. That will be bery sexy...... :cool:

gjsmall

Beach

Postby gjsmall » Mon, 25 Jan 2010 5:11 pm

Is this still ongoing??

Thanks looking for a game and just moved to Singapore

hellofan
Regular
Regular

Re: Beach

Postby hellofan » Mon, 25 Jan 2010 5:14 pm

gjsmall wrote:Is this still ongoing??

Thanks looking for a game and just moved to Singapore

Face look like butt and Volleyball are ongoing..... :shock:

torinya69

Postby torinya69 » Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:58 am

Hi all,

My friends and I are going for our first beach volley session this saturday 30/01 on Siloso Beach. We will be about 6 or 7 and would like to play at about 4 pm, but we don't know about the usual business of the volley courts on Sentosa so will there be enough space for all of us? If somebody wants to join this would be open of course! we just need to buy or ball before saturday!

bariq1
Chatter
Chatter

Postby bariq1 » Thu, 28 Jan 2010 4:51 pm

torinya69 wrote:Hi all,

My friends and I are going for our first beach volley session this saturday 30/01 on Siloso Beach. We will be about 6 or 7 and would like to play at about 4 pm, but we don't know about the usual business of the volley courts on Sentosa so will there be enough space for all of us? If somebody wants to join this would be open of course! we just need to buy or ball before saturday!

There are 3-4 free courts available at siloso beach and mostly hogged by regular players. So you have to queue for the court and mostly you can play at one side while the usual winners hold the other side.

so having your own court will be an advantage cause you can play when you want where you want

have fun

hellofan
Regular
Regular

no courts?

Postby hellofan » Thu, 28 Jan 2010 5:16 pm

torinya69 wrote:Hi all,

Silos is usually very crowded. Most people bring their own net.
You may consider buying your own net, but you should have your own vehicle cause carrying around the net is no joke.
Alternatively, if you are not beginners, you can consider joining us at Tanjong Beach (also inside Sentosa). We have one team playing at 1pm and another team playing at around 3pm. The 1pm team mayb abit crowded but some of them will start to leave at around 4 or 5.
The 3pm team has lesser but better players.
Both teams end game at around 6+. Courts and balls are provided foc. If you are coming to join us, please drop us a msg.

torinya69

Postby torinya69 » Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:23 pm

Thanks for the information ! We have actually been obliged to delay our session to sunday afternoon instead of saturday, would you be coming again this day? I didn't know we had to bring their own net, thought it was provided with the courts, hopefully we can find people to play with their net then!

angge1123

Newbie interested to play

Postby angge1123 » Fri, 29 Jan 2010 1:55 am

I'm new here in Singapore, just moved this January. Looking for people to play volleyball with. Used to play varsity but haven't played in 10 years since I switched to badminton. Would love to pick up volleyball again!

Do email me for any games, but please be patient with me as I get back on track ok?

angeli.beltran@gmail.com

Thanks!

bariq1
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Newbie interested to play

Postby bariq1 » Fri, 29 Jan 2010 5:21 am

angge1123 wrote:I'm new here in Singapore, just moved this January. Looking for people to play volleyball with. Used to play varsity but haven't played in 10 years since I switched to badminton. Would love to pick up volleyball again!

Do email me for any games, but please be patient with me as I get back on track ok?

angeli.beltran@gmail.com

Thanks!

check your email. Game this saturday at 3pm.