Singapore Expats Forum

Magic Meal Mobile Diet service..Have you tried?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

notwavingdrowning
Regular
Regular

Magic Meal Mobile Diet service..Have you tried?

Postby notwavingdrowning » Fri, 20 Mar 2009 9:30 am

magic meal mobile

Has any one tried this diet food service? I am about to sign up..but first would love to know if anyone has tried them..

Magic Meal Mobile (MMM) is a pioneering meal service designed to accommodate your health and lifestyle needs. Our meal service menus are based on the popular Abs, South Beach and Zone diets, so whether your goal is weight loss or gain, disease management or health enhancement, MMM can help.

Cupcakes...Personal trainers..now this..Ps..I did find an amazing tertiary qualified trainer..I feel great!
notwavingdrowning...is back from the Ashram and looking for a new career.

WeightP

Postby WeightP » Sun, 22 Mar 2009 6:55 pm

hi,

never heard of such thing

notwavingdrowning
Regular
Regular

Foodaholics Anon...

Postby notwavingdrowning » Wed, 25 Mar 2009 1:03 pm

If you are interested :lol:

I have just signed up for a weeks worth of food..6 day programme..For Mr Drowning and me..Its bloody pricey..but the food is based on the famous South Beach diet programme. (we plan on doing it for a few months, but want to check it out first)

We are getting progressively fatter the longer we live here...Agghh Bloody Ben & Jerrys...

Seriously, the food here is just too damn good, and we dont excersize as much as we used to..So I have found a PTrainer and now this diet...

If anyone is following my posts.., I found the amazing Toast cupcakes downstairs from Takashimia? Someone sugggested to me in my quest for the best cupcakes in SING La Oh My GOd...Nutella cupcake anyone??

My eating in preparation for my SB diet MAY be a bit mental....Maybe I need to start a FoodAholics anonymous (I may be serious)

:wink:

sundaymorningstaple

Re: Foodaholics Anon...

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 25 Mar 2009 2:36 pm

notwavingdrowning wrote:.., I found the amazing Toast cupcakes :wink:

Be very, very careful how you use the word toast around here! :o :mrgreen:

notwavingdrowning
Regular
Regular

Burnt

Postby notwavingdrowning » Wed, 25 Mar 2009 6:12 pm

Care must be taken while toasting bread to avoid burning toast unless it is desired in that state. Burnt toast is possibly carcinogenic, due to elevated levels of benzopyrene. [2]

Seriously...Whats the joke

OKAY....I found some CRAZY Toast thread going on here...Its completely above my head...It must be that 'clever' humour that I often don't get :???:

Seriously I dont get the joke? Is it rude? Umm...

notwavingdrowning
Regular
Regular

Wow..

Postby notwavingdrowning » Mon, 06 Apr 2009 10:56 am

Well week two of MMM..going well..The food is great. Losing weight..

We will actually be asking them to decrease the protein portions though..Too much meat..Bacon or sausages with eggs every morning..

Then either lamb,beef or chicken salad for lunch.. salad usually egg for afternoon tea and meat in a nice sauce with veg for dinner..but seriously too much meat! I need bran..But we are never starving hungry.. and I hear all the protein curbs cravings..(we are doing the South Beach diet similar to Atkins but a little more carb..but not much)

On another diet note..we went to see Oasis play last night (Oasis ok.. but Cold play last week was brilliant!), meeting up with friends we had not seen for 6 weeks..I was so shocked to see my friends husband had lost 10 kgs in 4 weeks on something called the Cohen diet..He looked amazing!

I kind of want to change to his diet, his weight loss is so amazing..and I certainly did not lost 2-3 kilo last week..more like 1..plus he has done no excersize, andI am slogging it away 3 times at the gym with a trainer...

Any one heard of this diet and its long term resluts?

FYI..The Cohen is over 1000 $$ You go to a clinic and they monitor your blood works and give you a very low (800) calorie personalised diet..