Singapore Expats Forum

QRM are you there?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ksl
Governor
Governor

QRM are you there?

Postby ksl » Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:44 am

Well i see you got the chop, lets hope they use the thread constructively at their meetings :) Must have been the turd on the quicksand that did it :oops: :P

I do have my own suggestions that would improve the whole system, just like in the military......was thinking of implementing it, and banishing those with no ethics...Could improve the stigma 10 fold.

QRM
Manager
Manager

Postby QRM » Thu, 19 Mar 2009 1:45 pm

KSL,

Got the chop but still standing!! well like you said, hope something positive come out of it. I am glad it was not just me that noticed, I am sure there are plenty of others.

Lets be honest if they were smart about it, they could have replied and said they are looking into it and thank you for your suggestions, and we will always endeavor to make sure the customer and best practices are the focus of our firm etc.

They could have used the opportunity to milk a bit of good PR.

As always time will tell, people still vote with their feet
Last edited by QRM on Thu, 19 Mar 2009 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sierra2469alpha
Editor
Editor

Postby sierra2469alpha » Thu, 19 Mar 2009 1:55 pm

Agreed - you both made some excellent suggestions...Cheers, P

cbavasi
Reporter
Reporter

Postby cbavasi » Thu, 19 Mar 2009 5:54 pm

QRM - I was too late to respond to your initial post but we ran into the same problems when trying to look at apts with agents from the site. There was one particular apt I was trying to view and must have called 3x before someone called me back - didn't have access to the apt listed then after getting our budget and wish list for other apts never called me back. I thought maybe it was b/c this was at the height of the rental frenzy and there was too much business. We have to look again in July so I'll try again... :?

QRM
Manager
Manager

Postby QRM » Fri, 22 May 2009 3:52 pm

cbavasi wrote:QRM - I was too late to respond to your initial post but we ran into the same problems when trying to look at apts with agents from the site. There was one particular apt I was trying to view and must have called 3x before someone called me back - didn't have access to the apt listed then after getting our budget and wish list for other apts never called me back. I thought maybe it was b/c this was at the height of the rental frenzy and there was too much business. We have to look again in July so I'll try again... :?

So how did you get on? It just happened to me again, I picked out 5 properties on the website all seem like good deals, this time I did it all via the online form, I heard nothing back, I just logged in and all five listing have miraculously disappeared.

Pal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pal » Sun, 31 May 2009 2:57 am

QRM wrote:
So how did you get on? It just happened to me again, I picked out 5 properties on the website all seem like good deals, this time I did it all via the online form, I heard nothing back, I just logged in and all five listing have miraculously disappeared.

QRM,

You very well know what we had done for you in your property "sight-seeing" so far. After so many FOC hours for your tour, I think our hardworking property consultant deserves a better respect and appreciation.

And yes, after our past experience and your remarks in the forum, we had decided not to reply to your queries.

Please check your ethics before you post any comments here. This is interesting: http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/su ... tml#390191

Thread is locked. Thanks.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Dating | Forum | Property