Singapore Expats Forum

WHERE IS MY NEW TOPIC POSTED? or was it DELETED?

Announcements, promotions, news, help. Ask about registrations, avatars, PM and others. Post all your forum and Singapore Expats site related questions here.
mineralskincare

WHERE IS MY NEW TOPIC POSTED? or was it DELETED?

Postby mineralskincare » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:37 pm

Hi Moderator

I would like to find out where my "New Trend for Skincare" Topic in the Beauty, Health Forum section went to?

Or was it deleted? If so, why?? The content of my topic and post is to gather viewpoints of the members here with regards to the current trend of skincare. There was no advertisement intended. I talk about Loreal coming up with Budget cosmetic lines soon, and i posted a question whether in this economic downturn, would consumers change their choice of cosmetics and skincare to other cheaper alternative or still go with the trend towards natural and organic products.

Please explain to me why it was deleted. Or if it was not, where can i locate this topic that i posted?

Thanks.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:48 pm

I would assume it may have been deleted as it is pretty obvious to the casual reader that you are posting with an ulterior motive in mind consider the nick you are using. It was just a matter of time until you made your pitch.

You must think all here are as dumb as you are trying to appear in your post above. You are lucky, you are still able to ask questions. I normally just delete 'em.