Singapore Expats Forum

Qatar InterView

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
James1987

Postby James1987 » Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:56 am

haha... we meet there but we know who is who ya? lol.. be on time 9 am.. hilton singapore..

Tessa.m

Qatar Cabin Crew

Postby Tessa.m » Sun, 11 Oct 2009 5:21 pm

Hello there,

I'm new to this forum here.

I'd like if anyone could furnish me with details on the Qatar Cabin Crew Recruitment interview processes.

Although the airline is currently not having any recruitment exercise, I'm interested to understand and also be prepared when they are here.

During the interview processes, do they check for your posture, skin and arms? Like for SQ?

And how about the medical process after one is selected? What are the tests that they generally do?

I reall do appreciate if anyone could feedback to me on these questions.

Thank you for your time.

Cheers!

makansutra

Postby makansutra » Sun, 01 Nov 2009 3:43 pm

Tessa..

Tell me which airline interviewer does not look at your posture, arms, etc? They all do!

Nonetheless, I shall furnish you with some details you might be interested whether you make it through or not during the interview:

1) You will be asked to be dressed in a short-sleeved blouse and knee-length skirt.

2) Once you step into the hotel for the interview, you are already being assessed from head to toe.

They don't just observe how pretty you dress yourself, but they also observe your attitude. Eg: There was a girl who placed her bag on the seat beside her. Obviously, she took the seat meant for a candidate for her bag which says ALOT about her. Not to mention, the interviewer asked if anybody was sitting there and she then embarrassingly removed her bag.

Just use basic common sense.

becrew
Regular
Regular

22 november

Postby becrew » Fri, 06 Nov 2009 8:09 am

Just in case if anyone doesn't know this...

I just check qatar's website..

they are coming to singapore again..

22 November at holiday inn atrium

for more detail info please check on their website

cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Re: 22 november

Postby cythx » Fri, 06 Nov 2009 8:27 am

becrew wrote:Just in case if anyone doesn't know this...

I just check qatar's website..

they are coming to singapore again..

22 November at holiday inn atrium

for more detail info please check on their website

Thanks alot for the information. :D
Some ppl watch things happen, some ppl let things happen, but I make things happen... The sky is my limit!

msppsm

Qatar Airway life

Postby msppsm » Fri, 06 Nov 2009 10:21 am

Hi! Any cabin crew from Qatar Airways?

Could you share what are the duties that the cabin crew carried out from the pre departure briefing up to the throughout the duties carried out in the entire flight?

Hope there is some kind soul who can answer my question.

Thanks!
GM
msppsm

kindaichi1234
Regular
Regular

Postby kindaichi1234 » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 1:19 am

dannyooi_84 wrote:James1987, I'll be attending the Open Day in SG next week. Been to their interview for twice already. Managed to get into the final round for both times. Unfortunately, two weeks later they informed me that I was't successful. I'll never give up. Will continue to try again until I got it.

Hi Bro, will u be attending the interview again held on 22 Nov 2009?