Singapore Expats Forum

40's Club

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
jaizz

40's Club

Postby jaizz » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 1:22 am

Believe there are many out there in the 40's who value exchanges in languages, cultures, experiences, views etc.

Contact me at jaiztone@gmail.com if you are in your 40 and looking for someone also in the 40 for such exchanges.

Yong Ae

jaizz

Postby jaizz » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 1:29 am

I have decided to use "Princess Masako" as my avartar here. Can guess why? Hint: Of course I am not Masako herself.

Dr_H

Postby Dr_H » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 9:14 am

I am only 30 but I seem to always get along FAR better with people older than me. Somehow they seem able to actually understand what I am saying and to actually say something interesting to build on the conversation.

R
...he has no ambition and no energy. He will not even go out of his way to verify his own solutions, and would rather be considered wrong than take the trouble to prove himself right........

dawgbyte
Regular
Regular

Postby dawgbyte » Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:25 pm

I'm in my mid 30s but would love to join. Very keen on other cultures. Perhaps we can all meetup for coffee on a lazy afternoon. :)

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 27 Feb 2009 5:24 pm

jaizz wrote:I have decided to use "Princess Masako" as my avartar here. Can guess why? Hint: Of course I am not Masako herself.

You are a middle-aged, female, multi-lingual Harvard Graduate who suffers depression and formally held a diplomatic post? :?