Singapore Expats Forum

French-English Exchange - Thur 26 February

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
AGIS

French-English Exchange - Thur 26 February

Postby AGIS » Tue, 24 Feb 2009 5:47 pm

Setting up a new date for the French-English Exchange. This Thursday the 26th from 7-9 PM. Same location as last time (Starbucks at the top of the escalator going from City Hall MRT to Raffles City). If you think you might be able to join, send me an e-mail (agis464@gmail.com) and I'll reply with my hand phone number so you can find us at the Starbucks. Will also have my copy of "Mes aventures sur les routes du vin" on the table. We have a number of people looking to improve their French and would be great to add a true French speaker looking to work on their English to make it a true exchange. If you did not see earlier postings, I've lived ten years in France so my French is pretty good, but I do not claim to be a French teacher and just doing this for the fun and to meet new people.

mymarikit
Regular
Regular

Postby mymarikit » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:46 am

hi that sound interesting. i would like to join you guys but thursday is not good for me as there is this lush party going on in clark quay that day from 8-10. free flowing food and drinks.

but please do include me in your mailing the next time you have another session. my email address is mymarikit@yahoo.com. thanks