Singapore Expats Forum

who stay near scott road ?? wanna come out for drink ?

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
trainu
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat, 07 Feb 2009
Location: cc

who stay near scott road ?? wanna come out for drink ?

Postby trainu » Sun, 08 Feb 2009 5:12 pm

Finally i found a club 30's .. im new in this forum ..wanna look for friend hv chat and drink . Im a good listener and like to drink coffee,chat and smoke ( don like beer.. but don mind if u like to drink) ....
Last edited by trainu on Sun, 08 Feb 2009 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

trainu
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat, 07 Feb 2009
Location: cc

Postby trainu » Sun, 08 Feb 2009 7:59 pm

someone PM me say .. for sure no body reply cos everybody here to look for friend who can go out hv fun or sport etc.. ... she suggest me look for friend go out to hv drink ( due to finance problem can look for cheaper place to hv drink ) .. .. tnx for ur advice :)
ok .. im new in singapore( new in forum also ) wanna meet friend to hv drink and look for sincere friendship .

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Sun, 08 Feb 2009 10:54 pm

trainu wrote:someone PM me say .. for sure no body reply cos everybody here to look for friend who can go out hv fun or sport etc.. ... she suggest me look for friend go out to hv drink ( due to finance problem can look for cheaper place to hv drink ) .. .. tnx for ur advice :)
ok .. im new in singapore( new in forum also ) wanna meet friend to hv drink and look for sincere friendship .


Btw, where are you from? where do you live? why do you quote anybody stay scott road? while you claim that you are having financial problem?

trainu
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat, 07 Feb 2009
Location: cc

Postby trainu » Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:28 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
trainu wrote:someone PM me say .. for sure no body reply cos everybody here to look for friend who can go out hv fun or sport etc.. ... she suggest me look for friend go out to hv drink ( due to finance problem can look for cheaper place to hv drink ) .. .. tnx for ur advice :)
ok .. im new in singapore( new in forum also ) wanna meet friend to hv drink and look for sincere friendship .


Btw, where are you from? where do you live? why do you quote anybody stay scott road? while you claim that you are having financial problem?

don get misunderstand .. my english no good my financial problem mean i cant spend too much on drink or outing ...i quote them from scott road because everytime i hv to go scott road to pass clothes ( partime job) , so thinking to hv friend to drink b4 i go home ...my husband is singaporean and i from malaysia.. just move to sg 2 month ago feel boring cos husband working everyday till 11pm ..thinking wanna meet some friend to drink and chat .. tat's all so don misuderstand me :) :)
Last edited by trainu on Sat, 21 Mar 2009 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trainu
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat, 07 Feb 2009
Location: cc

Postby trainu » Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:59 pm

And who wanna drink at Pasir Ris ?? because sometime i will go farmway 2 to take care abandon dog ... can come out have coffee after i go shelter :)

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Tue, 10 Feb 2009 9:37 pm

trainu wrote:And who wanna drink at Pasir Ris ?? because sometime i will go farmway 2 to take care abandon dog ... can come out have coffee after i go shelter :)


its seems like all the place have to be you are going there, then you want to come out and meet up with ppl for a drink ya. :P

trainu
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat, 07 Feb 2009
Location: cc

Postby trainu » Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:37 am

macaronincheeze wrote:
trainu wrote:And who wanna drink at Pasir Ris ?? because sometime i will go farmway 2 to take care abandon dog ... can come out have coffee after i go shelter :)


its seems like all the place have to be you are going there, then you want to come out and meet up with ppl for a drink ya. :P

Hahhahah..:) cos after doin something hope that can hv coffee and nice chatting ... then go back house. ;)

funksg
Regular
Regular
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon, 28 Jul 2008

hi..sounds good..

Postby funksg » Thu, 26 Feb 2009 3:56 pm

helllo...
i also go to scotts road..nearby for some work on some days on week..
so may b can meet up there for drink or coffee..
which days u r referring to...?
do u go there everyday...?
can email - mukulsg@gmail.com ,thanks

seunju77
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed, 25 Feb 2009

Hello

Postby seunju77 » Thu, 26 Feb 2009 7:43 pm

Hello
Wow..same to me..I'm really interested in helping homeless dog. I'd like to go with you.
When are you available?
I work 9am-6pm and I live near by orchard road.
Please email me..
seunju@empal.com

funksg
Regular
Regular
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon, 28 Jul 2008

hi inju..

Postby funksg » Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:22 am

hi inju...

wud u b free today evening to catch there..?
if trainu u also avbl..let us know..
can msg me or email me - mukulsg@gmail.com ,
regards

Gleeson
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri, 20 Mar 2009

Hi all

Postby Gleeson » Sat, 21 Mar 2009 1:15 pm

I love coffee and drive to nowhere
Lets meet-up for drinks and drives

trainu
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat, 07 Feb 2009
Location: cc

Re: Hello

Postby trainu » Sat, 21 Mar 2009 9:11 pm

seunju77 wrote:Hello
Wow..same to me..I'm really interested in helping homeless dog. I'd like to go with you.
When are you available?
I work 9am-6pm and I live near by orchard road.
Please email me..
seunju@empal.com


woh good ... i available after 8:30pm so let drink .. and chat about homeless dog ok :)

trainu
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat, 07 Feb 2009
Location: cc

Re: hi..sounds good..

Postby trainu » Sat, 21 Mar 2009 9:13 pm

[quote="funksg"]helllo...
i also go to scotts road..nearby for some work on some days on week..
so may b can meet up there for drink or coffee..
which days u r referring to...?
do u go there everyday...?
can email - mukulsg@gmail.com ,thanks[/quote

ya .. can come out to hv a coffe once a week .. :) pm me

trainu
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat, 07 Feb 2009
Location: cc

Re: Hi all

Postby trainu » Sat, 21 Mar 2009 9:14 pm

long time i didnt log in expats.com, sorry for late reply... at 1st i thought nobody reply me so i didnt log in for long time :)...... happy to find friend here which can hv drink with me ....pm me ya :)

trainu
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat, 07 Feb 2009
Location: cc

Postby trainu » Thu, 02 Apr 2009 6:31 pm

let's come out for drink , hv a nice talk ... life is boring :(


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “30's Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest