Singapore Expats Forum

Naked couple not THAT cool

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

adino

Postby adino » Sun, 03 May 2009 2:06 pm

I have no problems with people wanna be exhibitionist... but along Holland Village where people having dinner and drinks... bet y'all gonna throw up seeing those 2 lame people doing their thang... whats with the asian bitch trying to prove something by going naked as well... just so pathetic like she has something to show off and that swede guy, good grief, like seriously dude, u are better off doing this in europe cos singapore is a lame conservative country to be naked.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 03 May 2009 5:56 pm

Adino,

What happened? You wake up with a hangover and looked in the mirror nude and got sick at what you saw? :P

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sun, 03 May 2009 9:52 pm

I bet the 2k fine, will be remembered :lol:

Miss Swan
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Miss Swan » Mon, 04 May 2009 1:27 pm

Methinks they'd find 2K peanuts...

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Thu, 07 May 2009 7:48 pm

Miss Swan wrote:Methinks they'd find 2K peanuts...

Methinks the 100$ bet they had between themselves was peanuts, and the 2k each is far from peanuts to them, otherwise they would have increased the stakes of the bet to far much more than a 100$, what hurts the wealthy more than anything is parting with money for nothing. :wink: :wink: and yes 2k is peanuts, anyone can say that too :lol: So how many peanuts do you give away, I wonder. :?

enlvi

Postby enlvi » Fri, 08 May 2009 3:51 am

wonder why they wanna bet 100$ for naked..(if they really bet 100$ for naked)...maybe they forgot to go to see docter the day before..?

TennoHekka
Regular
Regular

Re: Naked couple not THAT cool

Postby TennoHekka » Wed, 20 May 2009 2:04 am

ozchick wrote:Several nespaper articles report how a naked couple were coolly strolling through Holland Village shopping centre 2 Saturday nights ago. We were there sitting at the tapas bar and saw these 2 from about 5 meteres away as they stood and chatted to people, and then got another eyefull when they walked back through the street in the other direction. They both looked VERY uncomfortable. The girl was attempting to cover her modesty at times with a towel or pashmina? she was carrying.The guy was blushing and appeared to be doing this naked thing under considerable duress (as distinct from undress!) :wink:
These two were anything but cool!
So were they having a bet with someone?
Hope they got a good payout cos their $4,000 fine is gonna set them back a bit! Maybe they did it for each other as some kind of 'proof of love'...who knows? Wierd all this.....

Man! That was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disrespectful for the host country, nevermind the fact that kids and minors could have seen it all! I swear, if I were to show me yellow ass with some white gf in Abilene TX, it would have been tasers, cuffs, K-9s, G-bay and cockmeat sandwiches thru and thru! Plus we get foxnews coverage too! IMHO, the fine was a complete joke, they should have caned both their asses and then make em parade it during the sands opening or something!

jpatokal

Postby jpatokal » Wed, 20 May 2009 2:37 pm

TennoHekka wrote:Man! That was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disrespectful for the host country

Hate to burst your nationalist bubble, but the girl was Singaporean.

IMHO, the fine was a complete joke, they should have caned both their asses and then make em parade it during the sands opening or something!

Naked? :cool:
Vaguely heretical thoughts on travel technology at Gyrovague

art works

Postby art works » Wed, 20 May 2009 5:45 pm

I think they do that because they think there is none there to see them?....
The spirit of imagine and creative

TennoHekka
Regular
Regular

Postby TennoHekka » Wed, 20 May 2009 10:40 pm

jpatokal wrote:
TennoHekka wrote:Man! That was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disrespectful for the host country

Hate to burst your nationalist bubble, but the girl was Singaporean.

IMHO, the fine was a complete joke, they should have caned both their asses and then make em parade it during the sands opening or something!

I think in France, they shaved their heads bald and paraded them in the streets of Paris back in '45 for that sorta collusion. No idea what they did to similiar types in Moscow, I think they just shot em! :P
Naked? :cool:

Hell Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! The Sands has standards too! Just put em in a monkey suit with a bare bottom, and make em dance around for three hours in that, posing for tourists and earning some decent revenue back for all the money pumped in :P

TennoHekka
Regular
Regular

Postby TennoHekka » Wed, 20 May 2009 10:42 pm

art works wrote:I think they do that because they think there is none there to see them?....

Well, there's always the bedroom, or if they really want a deserted place, try the cemetery. They might get some secret admirers following em home though! :P

batgirl_cdn
Regular
Regular

Postby batgirl_cdn » Fri, 22 May 2009 11:09 am

URL CENSORED DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Tue, 26 May 2009 12:14 am

TennoHekka wrote:
art works wrote:I think they do that because they think there is none there to see them?....

Well, there's always the bedroom, or if they really want a deserted place, try the cemetery. They might get some secret admirers following em home though! :P

Lets all be sensible now, it was just a bit of fun! Who care's really! Some of you people would feel refreshed if you stripped off naked just to go to bed :P Never mind a walk down the street! Anybody would think nakedness is something special, yet we are all naked, when born, and nothing to hide, when you return to a babbling child at 80....for god sake! Lighten up....for some people the urge is just too much, there are exhibitionist that are probably you are those closest to you, and you are not even aware of it. In this case it was just a bit of fun and a bet and they both lost out! For every cause there is an effect, only they where partially in a world of there own for a little while!

Its all about having the freedom to do it, and not care about the consequences, like two fingers up at the system, fair play to them, they have more balls than the rest of us in Singapore.

Think about it, how many break the law every single day in one way or another? It's only a bunch of hypocrite's that would have anything to say in my opinion. Nationalism is also a dangerous step in the wrong direction too, especially in Singapore!

We need to love and embrace all, no matter what race or colour, for what we do should be from the goodness of our hearts and not the devils work....bad apples are every where!

Just look what falls off the tree in UK just lately :lol: So there is a price to pay eventually.

Salah

Postby Salah » Wed, 27 May 2009 4:37 pm

With that level of expose, wonder why they bother to try so hard to cover their faces on tv. No guts, not cool.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Wed, 27 May 2009 11:44 pm

Salah wrote:With that level of expose, wonder why they bother to try so hard to cover their faces on tv. No guts, not cool.
Well you must be well aware of the saying that alcohol is needed, for false courage! Many people do silly things after a few drinks, and some people only need one or two, before they will take on the whole world. :) John Lennon and Yoko would have made the most of the publicity, make love not war-----give peace a chance! The fact that people are suffering a lack of natural expression is a big problem for many!

I'm not sure but i think there is only one place in the whole of UK, that you can strip off naked and that's a part of the beach at Brighton I think it is.

I can recall when i went swimming naked in Greece at 3 a.m in the morning, with lots of others, I was the last in the water, and i could see someone stealing my clothes....I had to walk naked through Rhodes to get back to my hotel. :oops: Now that was challenging, but i never got in trouble, I thought it was pretty pointless to try and hide myself in doorways, i'd probably get locked up for stalking or something, so i just walked normally and answered questions all the way home.

Although I had slight experience of stripping in a nightclub, the contest was to make the longest washing line on the floor, with your clothing, I won! :lol: