Singapore Expats

Split from the "One line about Singapore" thread

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Sun, 05 Apr 2009 5:15 pm

BigRedButton wrote: The internet is serious business.
In business yes but this is a free forum where thoughts, opinions and for that matter posters sink without trace.

BigRedButton

Post by BigRedButton » Sat, 11 Apr 2009 3:35 pm

Plavt wrote:
BigRedButton wrote: The internet is serious business.
In business yes but this is a free forum where thoughts, opinions and for that matter posters sink without trace.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... 20BUSINESS

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Sat, 11 Apr 2009 5:02 pm

:lol: :lol:

vbelle
Chatter
Chatter

Post by vbelle » Fri, 24 Apr 2009 3:22 pm

met a new SG friend who in a conversation said..."its not really safe here because of the foreign worker"..i was like" i am foreign worker"..and he goes pointing to an Indian man..

just to say that..SG people has prejudice too, and apparently look down on other people..not everyone of course..couple of my best friends are singaporean..

that goes to remind that..thats the way it is in most part of the world i think..some people look down on other nationality..people tend to group with their own race..or home country..what a pity i must say..

Raymundinho

Post by Raymundinho » Sun, 03 May 2009 4:01 am

vbelle wrote:met a new SG friend who in a conversation said..."its not really safe here because of the foreign worker"..i was like" i am foreign worker"..and he goes pointing to an Indian man..

just to say that..SG people has prejudice too, and apparently look down on other people..not everyone of course..couple of my best friends are singaporean..

that goes to remind that..thats the way it is in most part of the world i think..some people look down on other nationality..people tend to group with their own race..or home country..what a pity i must say..
thats the reality my dear. impress them, at instant they will start liking you.