Singapore Expats Forum

s pass got rejected then apply EP

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

ydnerendy

s pass got rejected then apply EP

Postby ydnerendy » Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:42 am

I want to ask.

Recently my s pass got rejected due to company quota.
Can i apply for EP from the same company with salary 2.5k but when i applied s pass i filled up the salary 1.8k?

Thanks in advance if anyone can answer,
Last edited by ydnerendy on Sat, 24 Jan 2009 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 24 Jan 2009 12:20 pm

Only if you want the employer to get their but in a jam. A $700 increment because the S pass was rejected? Do you believe that the MOM will take it at face value the the company decided to pay your nearly 25% more money? I don't. I think the employer is planning or reporting one thing and actually doing something else thats a little be shifty. He could get into deep brown stuff and you can get bounced out of the country if he doing what it sounds like.

ydnerendy

Postby ydnerendy » Sat, 24 Jan 2009 1:43 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Only if you want the employer to get their but in a jam. A $700 increment because the S pass was rejected? Do you believe that the MOM will take it at face value the the company decided to pay your nearly 25% more money? I don't. I think the employer is planning or reporting one thing and actually doing something else thats a little be shifty. He could get into deep brown stuff and you can get bounced out of the country if he doing what it sounds like.

hmmm so risky.
Btw i am still holding EP but i've resigned from my previous company but my EP has not been cancel yet.

My previous HRD give me times until i got approval but unfortunately my application got rejected.

Can i apply for PR with my new company sponsor but using my EP under my previous company?

ydnerendy

Postby ydnerendy » Sun, 25 Jan 2009 7:44 pm

anyone can answer?

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:09 pm

Use a little common sense?