Singapore Expats Forum

maids

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
chippie
Regular
Regular

maids

Postby chippie » Thu, 22 Jan 2009 5:29 pm

can someone please tell me the pros cons of hireing a maid new in the country and a transfer maid

Rodnarine

Postby Rodnarine » Mon, 09 Feb 2009 2:05 am

i dun see any prons, cons are : they are lazy, they use families they work for, they may get ya husband/wife away from u, they are immoral.

I dun have intentions to hurt any good maids here. Its general view and private, subjective perception.

more infos u can find here :http://www.netmaid.com.sg/?f=public.faq&page=supplier

regards

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 09 Feb 2009 6:54 am

If it's a private and subjective perception, and you have never been to Singapore and had a maid, I would say, you are just biased as you are only repeating somebody's complaint without having a clue yourself. Please leave that attitude in Poland before you come here. :???:

Rodnarine

Postby Rodnarine » Thu, 12 Feb 2009 8:36 pm

My attitude has nothing to do with this and i just reveal my private, subjective point of view. I have this right...correct? Anyway...I would never hire any maid, so dun have to leave any attitudes...just avoid this very bad idea of hiring anybody and have full privacy in my house :D

By the way, dear moderator, my point of view doesn't come from the sky, but experience...

Regards, no offended lah... :roll:
Love all ppl
in love wit turtle and Aussie...

road.not.taken
Editor
Editor

Postby road.not.taken » Thu, 12 Feb 2009 8:51 pm

Rodnarine wrote:My attitude has nothing to do with this and i just reveal my private, subjective point of view. I have this right...correct? Anyway...I would never hire any maid, so dun have to leave any attitudes...just avoid this very bad idea of hiring anybody and have full privacy in my house :D

By the way, dear moderator, my point of view doesn't come from the sky, but experience...

Regards, no offended lah... :roll:
Love all ppl

Dear Lord, will you please stop already, it's painful.

Take your big bag of hate and 'no offended lah' somewhere else.

Rodnarine

Postby Rodnarine » Thu, 12 Feb 2009 9:04 pm

what kind of hate? goodness....:( nvm...
i think i gte ya advice...really useless to talk in here...no freedom to say anything...

Stay well all...

Rodnarine

Postby Rodnarine » Thu, 12 Feb 2009 9:16 pm

Ok, i admit it's my wrong, ok? It was too general and hurt people who are good. I take it back. I just have bad experience over maids and has huge allergy, she kicked dog using feet, using my family and tat's y...sorry, really, but it's not the reason of telling somebody to get out of here...?! :cry:

It's my bad I started this topic...

Lay Kheng

RE: Maid

Postby Lay Kheng » Sun, 19 Apr 2009 10:25 pm

Whether you can get a good maid is all by luck. It depends on your expectation & your priority in the reason for getting a maid in the first place. For me, I quite lucky in the sense that my first & only maid for now takes good care of my kids. All the best to those who are trying to get maid
Hi, I'm someone who is married with 2 beautiful kids. Am just looking for friends to chat

morenangpinay
Reporter
Reporter

Postby morenangpinay » Thu, 04 Jun 2009 1:17 am

the only advice i can give for those who want to hire maids is to treat them with dignity and care for them like they are one of the family members...because if they see you are nice to them, they will also treat you and your family better.

and pleaseeeeeeeee be mindful of their religious and holiday celebrations. I have talked with one maid and she was complaining that the family she worked for didnt even give her a day off during Christmas day.

Quasimodo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Quasimodo » Thu, 04 Jun 2009 5:08 pm

morenangpinay wrote:and pleaseeeeeeeee be mindful of their religious and holiday celebrations. I have talked with one maid and she was complaining that the family she worked for didnt even give her a day off during Christmas day.

Christmas? Are you kidding? With all the work to do?

We gave our maid Hari Raya off . . . she didn't appreciate it and compalined to her sister in in Manila about it.

Gratitude? Pshaw . . .
One in the hand is worth two of something

morenangpinay
Reporter
Reporter

Postby morenangpinay » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 1:31 am

well Hari Raya isnt her holiday.. if she is Catholic..id bitch about it either if i had a day off on Hari Raya but no day off on Christmas.

Quasimodo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Quasimodo » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 7:13 am

morenangpinay wrote:well Hari Raya isnt her holiday.. if she is Catholic..id bitch about it either if i had a day off on Hari Raya but no day off on Christmas.

Ooooh, I see . . . I keep getting Christians and Muslims mixed up . . . one stupid religion confused with another stupid religion.

My bad,

I'll give her Deepavali off this year to compensate . . . at least it's a happy time.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 7:21 am

Don't mind Quasi......

He likes to post most everything

Quasi,

You out chumming the waters again?

TGIF! :P

Jeppo
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Jeppo » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 9:46 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Don't mind Quasi......

Is that your way of calling someone an asshole?

Quasimodo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Quasimodo » Fri, 05 Jun 2009 9:56 am

Jeppo wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Don't mind Quasi......

Is that your way of calling someone an asshole?

Don't be too defensive, he' not calling you an arsehole . . . he is saying that I write tongue-in-cheek at times . . .

Goodness, you have no sense of humour and are an arsehole . . . tough combination.

Tell me honestly you couldn't tell I was not serious . . . if so then I hear that K-Mart has a blue-light special on for sense of humour.