Singapore Expats Forum

Swedish Guy looking fore some friends =)

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Freddie 88

Swedish Guy looking fore some friends =)

Postby Freddie 88 » Wed, 21 Jan 2009 8:53 pm

Hello! I’m a 20y old Swedish guy that study here in Singapore and would love to meet some new friends =) I’m interesting in learning Chinese or Japanese so if you want to learn some Swedish you are welcome to exchange with me^^

I’m just having nothing to do now when CNY so hope to meet some nice random person in my age in here ^^ My interests are trailing, meeting friends and Design (graphic/3d design like Photoshop or 3d max) so would be cool if I can find some one with same interests also =) Anyway I’m a bit shy maybe but very friendly so I hope to meet some one like me^^

Reply or send Pm if you want to contact me =)

twista88

Re: Swedish Guy looking fore some friends =)

Postby twista88 » Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:38 pm

Freddie 88 wrote:Hello! I’m a 20y old Swedish guy that study here in Singapore and would love to meet some new friends =) I’m interesting in learning Chinese or Japanese so if you want to learn some Swedish you are welcome to exchange with me^^

I’m just having nothing to do now when CNY so hope to meet some nice random person in my age in here ^^ My interests are trailing, meeting friends and Design (graphic/3d design like Photoshop or 3d max) so would be cool if I can find some one with same interests also =) Anyway I’m a bit shy maybe but very friendly so I hope to meet some one like me^^

Bro,

I am 21/m/SG...but I don't speak mandarin (Chinese) / Japanese....if you're still interested u could e-mail me at kpandeyravi@yahoo.com.sg

clarey

Postby clarey » Fri, 06 Feb 2009 12:47 pm

Freddie 88 wrote:Hello! I’m a 20y old Swedish guy that study here in Singapore and would love to meet some new friends =) I’m interesting in learning Chinese or Japanese so if you want to learn some Swedish you are welcome to exchange with me^^

Hey, I'm 21y old Singaporean who has spent the last 6 - 7 years living abroad in Australia. I would be interested in picking up basic Swedish in exchange for some Chinese lessons. Note that I may be a tad rusty in Chinese! ;p But I'll be able to teach you enough to get by without any issues I should think.

My interests are along the lines of travelling, reading, occasionally hanging out with a couple of close mates. However as all of my close friends are alas, back in Australia, I'd be up for meeting new people.

Drop me an email and we'll exchange MSNs if you're keen? =) starlingy87@gmail.com
Nothing great is achieved in life without Passion.

raveola

Postby raveola » Sat, 07 Feb 2009 4:32 pm

hi..
doesnt really know how to speak chinese or japanese but would definitely want to learn swedish if you are patient enough..hehe

if interested contact me at shadow0325@gmail.com
thanks!

kingsley_potter

Postby kingsley_potter » Sat, 07 Feb 2009 10:46 pm

hi there... im a 20+ y/o Chinese male... A local. I'm interested in making friends from all over the world. PM me if you would like to know me as a friend :P

nanhsirk

Postby nanhsirk » Sun, 08 Feb 2009 1:06 am

Hi... I'm a 24 yr/o Indian male... I'm interested in making new friends
If you would like to know me as a friend, mail me at krishnan.venu@gmail.com
-Krish

ngkahhui
Regular
Regular

Postby ngkahhui » Sun, 08 Feb 2009 1:12 am

i would like to know new friend as well :)