Singapore Expats Forum

I’m looking for a customer management system for Mary Kay?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Nathaniel

I’m looking for a customer management system for Mary Kay?

Postby Nathaniel » Wed, 21 Jan 2009 5:57 pm

Hi everyone, I’ve been in Mary Kay for about 4 months now, and I’m doing pretty well so far. I have 52 customers now, and I’ve been keeping track of them with excel and my yahoo account. Is there any easier way to do this? I mean, is there any software that works better than an excel sheet? I would like to hit 100 customer this year, and that seems like a long list to keep up with… especially with everyone ordering something different. Thanks for the help!

Sarah Smith

KellyKurt

R:I’m looking for a customer management system for Mary Kay?

Postby KellyKurt » Thu, 22 Jan 2009 1:03 pm

Hi Guys, I found a great website called www.qtinventory.com I think they are exactly what you are looking for. Not only do they have a wonderful customer management system, but they also handle your inventory, invoices and more. You can upload a picture of your customer, and just search the name field while you have them on the phone, and they will pop up. This has helped me a bunch, because my customers think that I know exactly what they order, and I have around 150 customers, which is a little too much for me to remember. The inventory is another great feature, everything is put in already, and when you make a sale, your inventory is updated when your invoice is created. It’s made my business more productive, and now doing all the simple tasks takes up a LOT less time. Kind of like autopilot really =) They have a 30 day free trail, so you can check it out with out any commitment. Good luck with your business, and I hope this is what you are looking for.