Singapore Expats

Maids, helpers and employers, please use Classifieds

Discuss everything about domestic helper and babysitter issues here
jpatokal

Maids, helpers and employers, please use Classifieds

Post by jpatokal » Wed, 21 Jan 2009 1:54 am

The Classifieds section of this site has a busy Maids and Helpers section:

Maids and Helpers

The Classifieds are free and much better suited to searching and following up than these forums, so please post there if you have a maid to transfer or are looking for a new maid. Any ads posted in the discussion forums may be deleted at the discretion of the moderators.

Note: In unusual and urgent cases, eg. a maid rescued from an abusive family with only a very limited time left on her visa, posting here is OK. But this is an exception, not the rule.
Vaguely heretical thoughts on travel technology at Gyrovague

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 04 Apr 2011 8:49 pm

Might be time to put this on the first page and not just as a sticky. These forums are not a job board for domestic workers. The only exception to this is as iterated in the post above. e.g, emergency cases like abuse.
Note: In unusual and urgent cases, eg. a maid rescued from an abusive family with only a very limited time left on her visa, posting here is OK. But this is an exception, not the rule.

Any more posts looking for maid or looking for new employers either by maid or employers or potential employers will have their posts unceremoniously deleted.

Please use the classifieds section of this site.

http://classifieds.singaporeexpats.com/ ... php/cat/94

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers