Singapore Expats

Plastic Surgery in Singapore

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
mizuki_yona

Post by mizuki_yona » Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:08 am

Hi! I have an upturned nose and wish to make the nostrils less visible... Dun wan a perfect nose but a normal looking one...
I have went to Dr Colin Tham's clinic and he advised me a nose surgery which involve in taking cartilages in my ear and put it into my nose... I dunno what this surgery is called and afraid to ask cuz i was just too bloody shy...
Erm.. He quoted a price of $2.8k to $3k... My concerns are:

1) Is it a reasonable price? Some charge higher than this...
2) Is he good? Can't seem to find anyone talking abt him...
3) is there any Doc who is very good in this kinda surgery? I can only afford $4k at the most...

nosedilemma

Post by nosedilemma » Wed, 24 Aug 2011 1:24 pm

hi lorelai78, i am interested in going to woffles wu for rhino. Can you pm me your nose before & after pic if you dont mind? i'ld like to see & am finding out more about ww before i decide. very lost :( pls help! thanks alot in advance!!

cambalfour

Post by cambalfour » Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:30 pm

rushy wrote:I think Dr. Ivor Lim is a more sincere surgeon although i have yet seen him in person...

Dr. MH and WW, i think they are too busy with the medias already.

I planning to see Dr. Ivor Lim regarding nose job too.
He is nice, but not very experienced with facial cosmetic surgery. Am not satisfied with his work :(

cambalfour

Post by cambalfour » Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:33 pm

mizuki_yona wrote:Hi! I have an upturned nose and wish to make the nostrils less visible... Dun wan a perfect nose but a normal looking one...
I have went to Dr Colin Tham's clinic and he advised me a nose surgery which involve in taking cartilages in my ear and put it into my nose... I dunno what this surgery is called and afraid to ask cuz i was just too bloody shy...

3) is there any Doc who is very good in this kinda surgery? I can only afford $4k at the most...
Hi, have you done your nose job? If possible, can you post before-after photo? Are you satisfied?

chia ailing

Jawline reduction surgery

Post by chia ailing » Sun, 16 Oct 2011 10:26 pm

how about anyone planning to do jawline reduction surgery in singapore ?

beelee

Post by beelee » Tue, 01 Nov 2011 1:05 pm

cambalfour wrote:
mizuki_yona wrote:Hi! I have an upturned nose and wish to make the nostrils less visible... Dun wan a perfect nose but a normal looking one...

Hi, have you done your nose job? If possible, can you post before-after photo? Are you satisfied?
ya, I would like to see the result too :)

cheezecake

Post by cheezecake » Sat, 19 Nov 2011 1:22 pm

any lady here done breast enlargement with TCS clinic? please help!

madaboutplastic
Regular
Regular

Post by madaboutplastic » Fri, 09 Mar 2012 11:23 am

how come it seems like alot people think sg plastic surgeons no good?

actually last time at SGH clinic J/p ward i see hell lots of girls going for plastic surgery. cannot be if singapore surgeons so bad, then still got so many people go right?

our sg rates not cheap also.

btw.. i heard from one doc, normally if the girls after plastic look damn good, they wouldnt want others to know anything about it. because scared all others go do the same thing and look nice also.

woffles is good cos he knows how to talk and is willing to try alot new methods of surgery. but as to his skills compared to many of the others in ttsh and sgh, i think quite similar but charging at crazy rate. and its not even for complicated surgeries like abdominalplasty.

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

Post by terrie35 » Mon, 09 Apr 2012 2:27 am

madaboutplastic wrote:how come it seems like alot people think sg plastic surgeons no good?

actually last time at SGH clinic J/p ward i see hell lots of girls going for plastic surgery. cannot be if singapore surgeons so bad, then still got so many people go right?

our sg rates not cheap also.

btw.. i heard from one doc, normally if the girls after plastic look damn good, they wouldnt want others to know anything about it. because scared all others go do the same thing and look nice also.

woffles is good cos he knows how to talk and is willing to try alot new methods of surgery. but as to his skills compared to many of the others in ttsh and sgh, i think quite similar but charging at crazy rate. and its not even for complicated surgeries like abdominalplasty.

Agree - I think it is the price that put some people off- imagine some cost as much as done in US!

But Sg docs are good too - I know of a lady who did her boobs in Sg more than 20 years ago and some people who did double eyelids in Sg and no complaints wheras I did mine in Korea and am not satisfied with the result. I would have done mine in Sg if I were to live in Sg, unfortunately I have moved to Europe.

As for girls not wanting to share where they did theirs, it is most likely they lack self-confidence. Looks is not the whole package.

velmak

Re: Dr. andrew tay

Post by velmak » Wed, 03 Oct 2012 12:18 am

I know this post is made a while ago, but I'm interested in Dr Andrew Tay for breast augmentation. I went to his website but it is not updated, and there is no information under breast augmentation!

Nevertheless, I'm curious about the charges overall, including medication etc. I was considering TLC clinic at clark quay, they charge at $9,988 nett or something, it is advertised on their website. However I think I feel more comfortable doing breast augmentation in a public hospital as they are more fully equipped.

After reading some posts, it seems Andrew Tay and Andrew Khoo are most talked about. Anyone has any comments on them?
surreymum wrote:
rushy wrote:hi,

have anyone consult dr. andrew tay before?

Is he skillful?
Consulted Harry F and Andrew Tay about a breast aug. AT much more knowledgable, spent more time sizing and measuring etc and asking questions. HF seemed more like he's done thousands of these, and he sees no need to update his skills. AT also charges 2/3 of the price and operates out of Novena Medical, which was much less hassle to go to than Orchard.
AT operated 6 weeks ago, and they look fab!!

a-mei

Re:

Post by a-mei » Fri, 09 Sep 2016 11:11 am

Hi. :)
Last edited by a-mei on Fri, 09 Sep 2016 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

a-mei

Re:

Post by a-mei » Fri, 09 Sep 2016 11:12 am

Hi. mizuki_yona
Dr. Colin Tham? yes. from my exprience he is good.
i undwernt septoplasty though. it's more of correcting the obstruction when breathing. so yah a medical procedure but the result is very satsfactory. i find more relief now and less swelling after surgery. i think he suggested of using ur own cartilages so it would be safer than using from other's tissues. not sure. but u can surely ask for other methods to lower an upturned nose tip. http://www.colintham.com.sg/ do check i think he has that service.
good luck and hope it helps.

archcherub
Regular
Regular

Re: Plastic Surgery in Singapore

Post by archcherub » Mon, 07 Aug 2017 5:47 pm

doing double eyelips procedure and vaser liposection.... haha
these are cosmetic surgery in singapore but simple procedures. short and sweet

Kathy’s

Re: Plastic Surgery in Singapore

Post by Kathy’s » Thu, 31 May 2018 7:46 pm

Any one tried rhinoplasty with Dr Colin tham?
Or any hospital for rhinoplasty ? Like sgh or ttsh by prof fong