Singapore Expats

Have heard about an inventory system for MaryKay Consultants

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Isaiah

Post by Isaiah » Tue, 20 Jan 2009 2:32 pm

Hello Everyone! I just signed up with Mary Kay and I’m so excited to get started, but I’m not the most organized person in the world. I’m looking for a program that can manage my inventory levels… maybe prince invoices too. Does anyone know if there is one out there? Please something simpler than QuickBooks, but less time consuming than excel! Thanks in advance.

marshalljames

Post by marshalljames » Wed, 21 Jan 2009 2:04 pm

Hi there! I know exactly how you feel! When I got started, I used excel to organize all my products, and I wouldn’t recommend it. Plus, no invoices. A friend of mine sent my a link to a website called “qtinventory”

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 22 Jan 2009 6:59 am

Our indian spammer/programmer friend above is selling a subscription based program that's gonna cost you at least $119 USD per year for a simple accounting program you can pick up for free or for a few dollars. Actually it's easy to do with excel using macros as well. Set up is a bit harder but in the end much more cost effective especially after you have badgered all your family and friends and they won't even speak to you now after you begging them to buy your products. The only person who wins it the software provider.

One would have to wonder why a person from India would be here trying to sell somebody something don't you think? Especially since they claim they are in the US. Something fishy in Denmark methinks! :roll:

tic.....toc.....tic.....toc.....tic....... :devil:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers