Singapore Expats Forum

Russian Speakers...

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
TennoHekka
Regular
Regular

Russian Speakers...

Postby TennoHekka » Thu, 08 Jan 2009 7:54 pm

дарагия засранси!! Любые спикеры Русского языка здесь? Пожалуйста пошлите мне примечание. Спасибо! :cool:

Ram08
Regular
Regular

Postby Ram08 » Sat, 10 Jan 2009 12:22 pm

I would like to meet up with Russian friends as I am planning to take the Russian language study course soon. Hope you guys welcome me into your community. Thanks
Widening my social circle

TennoHekka
Regular
Regular

Postby TennoHekka » Sat, 10 Jan 2009 1:56 pm

If there is any other than the guys at the embassy! LOL! :P

I286

Re: Russian Speakers...

Postby I286 » Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:25 pm

TennoHekka wrote:дарагия засранси!! Любые спикеры Русского языка здесь? Пожалуйста пошлите мне примечание. Спасибо! :cool:

You hardly can get any answer when you greet people with deformed "dear assholes" :wink: Всегда пожалуйста lah.

greggt

Postby greggt » Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:29 pm

Ram08 wrote:I would like to meet up with Russian friends as I am planning to take the Russian language study course soon. Hope you guys welcome me into your community. Thanks

Hi! Ram08.

Where can I apply for the Russian Language course? I'm keen to learn the language. Please advise.

Ram08
Regular
Regular

Postby Ram08 » Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:01 pm

at the cambridge language school at peninsular plaza - near city hall mrt - here's the link http://www.cambridge.com.sg/languages/russian.htm
Widening my social circle

TennoHekka
Regular
Regular

Postby TennoHekka » Sat, 17 Jan 2009 1:46 am

I286 wrote:
TennoHekka wrote:дарагия засранси!! Любые спикеры Русского языка здесь? Пожалуйста пошлите мне примечание. Спасибо! :cool:

You hardly can get any answer when you greet people with deformed "dear assholes" :wink: Всегда пожалуйста lah.

Shows your ignorance here...It means "dear shitters", a pretty common and endearing forum term in Russia IF you have lived there long enough...The lack of answers has nothing to do with the phrase, just the fact most Russians here aren't interested in anything Russian while in Sg, not to mention the relatively small numbers of them on this island... :?

I286

Postby I286 » Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:49 pm

TennoHekka wrote:Shows your ignorance here...It means "dear shitters", a pretty common and endearing forum term in Russia IF you have lived there long enough...The lack of answers has nothing to do with the phrase, just the fact most Russians here aren't interested in anything Russian while in Sg, not to mention the relatively small numbers of them on this island... :?

Ugh... jfyi I'm Russian and I'm telling you that your phrase is a basic insult. Whoever gave you the idea that it is appropriate to greet unknown people like this made you a bad favor.

TennoHekka
Regular
Regular

Postby TennoHekka » Wed, 20 May 2009 12:58 am

Ugh... jfyi I'm Russian and I'm telling you that your phrase is a basic insult. Whoever gave you the idea that it is appropriate to greet unknown people like this made you a bad favor.

Well, the one who gave me the tip is a bank holding company owner in Piter, but then, I guess you would consider him "less" Russian and "грязный" since he's "черный" with roots from altai. (Yup, I know how some of you guys are like back home, and I won't forget how wearing an Israeli teeshirt almost got me beaten up until охранa stepped in!), but then, he pwns at least 1/4 of Piter, so I guess you can complain about guys like him and his langauge all you want here. I met with the likes of Lushkov and Kudrin at work, no problems there. All I know is that those who usually want me to use formal and exact terms all the time are exactly the ones who hate Moscow since its "half southern and Jewish ", who YEARN for joining the "European" EU (yes yes, you can all tell everyone you're French now!), and who whisper "хачик, итайский" behind me and my mates' back anyway. One wonders why their grandfathers didn't just go over to the nazis' side during the war, after all, they're busy stabbing vietnamese, chinese and african students "for being too familiar with the women" as we speak anyway, so much so that the ENTIRE foreign student community threatened to leave en masse if the situation persisted. Yup, those are the ones who want us to be унизите и боящийся, hats in hand, heads shaved and bowed, langauge ever so deferential while shivering in front of them...Like what my Jewish ex- (an ancestor of whom actually escpaed the pogroms!) would say SHAKLI B'TAHAT! :x

Mr Bond

Postby Mr Bond » Thu, 21 May 2009 9:45 am

TennoHekka wrote:
I286 wrote:

Shows your ignorance here...It means "dear shitters", a pretty common and endearing forum term in Russia IF you have lived there long enough...The lack of answers has nothing to do with the phrase, just the fact most Russians here aren't interested in anything Russian while in Sg, not to mention the relatively small numbers of them on this island... :?

Actually it shows your ignorance... Maybe you wouldn't look so foolish if your original post actually made sense. I would suggest to stop relying on translation software before trying to correct a native speaker :roll:

Super_Girl

Postby Super_Girl » Thu, 21 May 2009 10:08 pm

Dude, I don't know what is your problem, maybe your ex used to call you "zasranets" - "a shitter" and probably because of that you think it is not offensive, but I guess here is a moment of truth, I am telling you as a Native Russian speaker it is SOO rude! [-X So just realize and accept it :) time to grow up buddy :wink: :D
The Sky is the Limit!

Kinder

+1 Russian

Postby Kinder » Mon, 28 Sep 2009 12:56 am

More Russians here, vstrechayte. Are there any special drinking meetings for Russian expats?
Anyway would love to hear rodnaya rech even w/o drinks =)

lilonatalie

Postby lilonatalie » Tue, 29 Sep 2009 12:33 pm

Dear TennoHekka

Well, the one who gave me the tip is a bank holding company owner in Piter, but then, I guess you would consider him "less" Russian and "грязный" since he's "черный" with roots from altai. (Yup, I know how some of you guys are like back home, and I won't forget how wearing an Israeli teeshirt almost got me beaten up until охранa stepped in!), but then, he pwns at least 1/4 of Piter, so I guess you can complain about guys like him and his langauge all you want here. I met with the likes of Lushkov and Kudrin at work, no problems there. All I know is that those who usually want me to use formal and exact terms all the time are exactly the ones who hate Moscow since its "half southern and Jewish ", who YEARN for joining the "European" EU (yes yes, you can all tell everyone you're French now!), and who whisper "хачик, итайский" behind me and my mates' back anyway. One wonders why their grandfathers didn't just go over to the nazis' side during the war, after all, they're busy stabbing vietnamese, chinese and african students "for being too familiar with the women" as we speak anyway, so much so that the ENTIRE foreign student community threatened to leave en masse if the situation persisted. Yup, those are the ones who want us to be унизите и боящийся, hats in hand, heads shaved and bowed, langauge ever so deferential while shivering in front of them...Like what my Jewish ex- (an ancestor of whom actually escpaed the pogroms!) would say SHAKLI B'TAHAT! Mad

Feeling better after writing this?
Not all Russians like you described here. I'm Korean-Russian i tell you what, toughen up princess and stop weeping around coz someone abused your tender feelings. If someone told you that you can use word "засранец" to greet someone as I286 said "this person made you a bad favor".
I was just wondering, did you really meant to insult Russian people or you truly believe it's ok to use such greeting?
Don't tell me what to do, and I wont tell you where to go.