Singapore Expats Forum

Help Needed - Info on Public Service in Denmark & Canada

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

juz_some1

Help Needed - Info on Public Service in Denmark & Canada

Postby juz_some1 » Tue, 06 Jan 2009 3:45 pm

Hi everyone.

I am doing some research on how the civil service/public service is like in Denmark and Canada for a school related project, specifically, on how they are organised and perform functions.

Unfortunately, some of the Danish websites have very brief information in English about the structure and workings of the civil/public service.

Would really appreciate if any one familiar with Denmark and/or Canada can contact me. We can probably discuss this further off-line.

You can reach me at juz_some1(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)sg

Thanks in advance!

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Help Needed - Info on Public Service in Denmark & Ca

Postby ksl » Tue, 06 Jan 2009 4:06 pm

juz_some1 wrote:Hi everyone.

I am doing some research on how the civil service/public service is like in Denmark and Canada for a school related project, specifically, on how they are organised and perform functions.

Unfortunately, some of the Danish websites have very brief information in English about the structure and workings of the civil/public service.

Would really appreciate if any one familiar with Denmark and/or Canada can contact me. We can probably discuss this further off-line.

You can reach me at juz_some1(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)sg

Thanks in advance!

A starting point for Denmark may help if you don't have it already

https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... os/da.html

I lived there 23 years, but left in 2000! I would say the Scandinavian Countries are the closest thing to democarcy and full equality you will find in Europe. Wonderful people!

juz_some1

Postby juz_some1 » Tue, 06 Jan 2009 4:55 pm

I've seen the site before but I need more in depth information.

Thanks anyway ksl!