Singapore Expats Forum

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

sundaymorningstaple

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 12:42 am

It's going to be a wild ride this year so strap yourselves in and hang on! [-o<

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 3:15 am

No matter what the new year brings, let's be thankful we have life, love and goals to work towards. What else could we want from life?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 4:41 am

WIMH What else could we want from life?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I made a resolution of more sex last year, and the years before that too but hey, I failed every year, no fault of my own! That's married life in a nutshell, see how lucky you are being single :lol: Looking forward to the series sex and the city 2009 :wink: just to remind me, what it's like to be single :roll: :lol: Only joking? or am I! Happy New Year

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 3:59 pm

ksl wrote:I made a resolution of more sex last year, and the years before that too but hey, I failed every year, no fault of my own! That's married life in a nutshell, see how lucky you are being single :lol: Looking forward to the series sex and the city 2009 :wink: just to remind me, what it's like to be single :roll: :lol:

You know, I was just thinking the same today. Got an 'offer' that I had to turn down, out of respect for the BF even though he's out of town and I'm all by my por l'il self. I too, was reminded what it was like to be single... oh wait, I'm STILL single! #-o

I think you're making a slight mistake with your new year resolutions. Instead of you deciding to have more sex, shouldn't it be your WIFE making a resolution to have more sex? Your job is merely to persuade her to do so. Sell her the health benefits, emotional bonding, package it with travel to a place she loves etc. Good luck this year! :D

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 6:36 pm

He didn't mention anything about romance as I could see so it could be a heck of a lot cheaper to just go down to Geylang! :P

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 7:49 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:He didn't mention anything about romance as I could see so it could be a heck of a lot cheaper to just go down to Geylang! :P

True, it would be cheaper, but my poor old conscience couldn't cope, I must be in love. Your right WIMH, it's the Mrs, that needs to make the resolution not me, within reason that is! :wink: The father christmas outfit didn't work.

I suppose i could come home, ring on the bell and ask if this is orchard towers, Geylang wouldn't be pricey enough, mind you she would have to give me a blank cheque, otherwise i wouldn't be living up to my reputation as the gigalo. (Retired) :cry:

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 10:21 pm

ksl wrote: The father christmas outfit didn't work.

:lol: :lol:

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 10:25 pm

ksl wrote:I suppose i could come home, ring on the bell and ask if this is orchard towers

Brainwave! See, you just have to get creative... =D>

Petales Soufflez!
Regular
Regular

Postby Petales Soufflez! » Fri, 02 Jan 2009 1:23 am

Happy New Year 2009!

And indeed, if we could all make love and not war :D

At least nobody could accuse me of doing otherwise, checked out the spouse's libido and stamina for 2 years before we signed on the dot. Passed the min once-a-day test and we haven't regressed since. Except for a few weeks after each child was born.

Singapore's climate should be excellent for love-making.
Je pense donc je suis. Le reste du temps, je ne suis qu'une fleur.

apotek

Postby apotek » Fri, 02 Jan 2009 5:37 am

Petales Soufflez! wrote:Happy New Year 2009!

And indeed, if we could all make love and not war :D

At least nobody could accuse me of doing otherwise, checked out the spouse's libido and stamina for 2 years before we signed on the dot. Passed the min once-a-day test and we haven't regressed since. Except for a few weeks after each child was born.

Singapore's climate should be excellent for love-making.

agree :lol:

try hiking at Pulau Ubin :D

smayrhofer
Regular
Regular

Postby smayrhofer » Fri, 02 Jan 2009 10:43 am

Singapore's climate is ideal for love making! I have lived here since I was a teen, so my first experience with cold climate love was when I went on vacation during university. Before that, I never realised how much it sucks to take your clothes off on a cold winter night!

good luck with your new year's resolutions. Mine is to achieve pre-baby weight before end of the year 2009 (giving birth in April, so that gives me a good 8 months)

Happy New Year! :D

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Fri, 02 Jan 2009 2:27 pm

Petales Soufflez! wrote:And indeed, if we could all make love and not war :D

Amen to that!

Petales Soufflez! wrote:At least nobody could accuse me of doing otherwise, checked out the spouse's libido and stamina for 2 years before we signed on the dot. Passed the min once-a-day test and we haven't regressed since.

Girl, you're too hard on the poor man! I mean, he's too hard on you... oh never mind. Happy new year! :lol: