Singapore Expats Forum

BEWARE of the brand Napure!! Dun get cheated!!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

sqfanatic

BEWARE of the brand Napure!! Dun get cheated!!

Postby sqfanatic » Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:06 am

Everybody pls tell evrybody else to NOT get cheated by them!! They r a scam co who claims the co is from Germany when in actual fact is a malaysia co, n their products all manufactured in china!!

I unfortunately is 1 of their victim, if anybody suffer the same grievances pls come forward to fight tis case against them.

Wld very much apprec feedback n pointers on how to win our case against them. And does any1 noe if its true that its illegal for a co. to deny exchge/refunds to consumers?!

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:43 am

Aside from the fact that it apparently makes you unable to type or spell or create a proper sentence, what is wrong with the product? :roll:

If you want any credibility in this world you need to write like a half-educated person at least and not some lamebrain klutz.

sqfanatic

Postby sqfanatic » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 9:09 am

I personally dun feel that i dun even sound like im a 'half-educated' person. Wats wrong wz usin all the short forms when evrybody else can understand while sum pig brain finds it unacceptable?! :mad: If u dun wanna help or doesnt intend to make any comments then f**k off to other topics where u can reprimand pple. :x

Rite from the start i had oredi said that they made a false claim abt where their products r from. Isn't tis enough to label them as a scam co?! If i were to write out the whole chunk of my story, i bet no1 wld even bother to read, lest reply!!

So wat if ur a moderator?! Doesnt gif u pple the rite to criticise n insult pple!! I bet u must be runnin a scam co as well!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 9:53 am

sqfanatic wrote:I personally dun feel that i dun even sound like im a 'half-educated' person. Wats wrong wz usin all the short forms when evrybody else can understand while sum pig brain finds it unacceptable?! :mad: If u dun wanna help or doesnt intend to make any comments then f**k off to other topics where u can reprimand pple. :x

Rite from the start i had oredi said that they made a false claim abt where their products r from. Isn't tis enough to label them as a scam co?! If i were to write out the whole chunk of my story, i bet no1 wld even bother to read, lest reply!!

So wat if ur a moderator?! Doesnt gif u pple the rite to criticise n insult pple!! I bet u must be runnin a scam co as well!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sonny, you have missed the whole point. You are seeking to get people on your side... and instead, you are driving them away with your crappy English and sorry attitude.

Come back when you are ready to talk to me in English, and when you are ready to be reasonable.

Otherwise, you got exactly what you deserved, sucker!

PS: You don't sound like a half educated person, you sound like a dimwit. Guess what? The way you use language has a lot to do with the way you are perceived, and your use (or lack thereof) of English is a strong indicator of a weak personality.

durain
Director
Director

Postby durain » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 10:13 am

that's why the OP got scam'ed. :P

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 3:27 pm

Sqfanatic,

Sorry to hear you were cheated, and it's kind of you to warn others so they won't fall into the same trap.

If you stop being angry with SMS and SE for a while, and think about this with a clear head, you would realise that their point is valid. When you are in China, you speak Mandarin to get the locals on your side and facilitate understanding. When in Malaysia, speak Bahasa. In Singapore, Singlish. And so on. This is an expat forum, where the best way to communicate is proper written English.

(wen dun hv outside pple, u wan 2 tok how oso can!)

QRM
Manager
Manager

Postby QRM » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 8:14 pm

WIMH

You really have the patience of a Saint.

Allibert
Chatter
Chatter

haha

Postby Allibert » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 9:14 pm

I told her already she's too good to be true :)

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 10:14 pm

QRM and Allibert,

You may not believe this, but I was once young and silly myself. :-$ Still am occasionally (except the 'young' part is getting less and less true...) so I see a lot of myself in others sometimes, and I have to be kind to myself right? :wink:

At some level we are all one...

Sqfanatic, I just had a 'saintly' idea... try the Small Claims Tribunal: http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/mdc-cic/pag ... ageid=6531

durain
Director
Director

Postby durain » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 11:10 pm

hmmm... i would say buyers be aware. it's not like the OP is buying some stuff from bernard madoff and got con!

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 11:24 pm

durain wrote:hmmm... i would say buyers be aware. it's not like the OP is buying some stuff from bernard madoff and got con!

If the fault were always deemed to be the buyer's then the Small Claims Tribunal wouldn't even exist would it? And just because the buyer was foolish is no reason to let the swindlers go scot free is it?

Petales Soufflez!
Regular
Regular

Postby Petales Soufflez! » Fri, 02 Jan 2009 1:34 am

Wind In My Hair wrote:
durain wrote:hmmm... i would say buyers be aware. it's not like the OP is buying some stuff from bernard madoff and got con!

If the fault were always deemed to be the buyer's then the Small Claims Tribunal wouldn't even exist would it? And just because the buyer was foolish is no reason to let the swindlers go scot free is it?

Hear hear, that's the voice of wisdom, alright.

Back to the post, I could understand the guy's consternation that the company's not German as claimed, but does it mean that the products it sells would not be as good as a result? Is the complaint against the false marketing or the products? Is it some sort of industrial racism?

Though personally I would avoid buying Made-in-China products if I could help it (difficult), of course.
Je pense donc je suis. Le reste du temps, je ne suis qu'une fleur.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 02 Jan 2009 6:59 am

By the same token, if I bought a Lexus in New York and it turned out to be a lemonmobile, should I blame Japanese Engineering as it's a Japanese Company?

Even though it was assembled in Tennessee or Kentucky? And probably with lots of GM parts? Show me how many companies here in Singapore manufacturer the parts or raw materials used in the factories here (and aside from Venture Mfg & Creative) are marketed as Made in Singapore?

Same thing. He's gone off on the wrong tract in the beginning.

durain
Director
Director

Postby durain » Fri, 02 Jan 2009 9:12 am

hang on, what is this napure product?

i did a google and the first result was...

Malaysia Home Furniture Full NAPURE Latex by HAUS Living Concepts ...
Available in King, Queen, and Super Single Benefits: 1. Comfort - the natural resilience of NAPURE provides the cushioning comfort that is unmatched by ...
www.haus.com.my/product-detail.php?ItemID=1208&cid= - 18k

no hiding the company is a malaysian company. so the domain name is german but legit company register in damasara perdana in selangor.

i think if the OP wants to make people aware of a company or product that is a scam/cheat, then more info and details are needed. you cant just slag of a company without giving the reasons. just like you cant slag off investing in mini bonds just because some mini bonds were linked to lehman brothers.

and what's wrong with china products? they are pukka. just about all iPod are made in china. even warren buffett is investing in china auto industrial!

smayrhofer
Regular
Regular

Postby smayrhofer » Fri, 02 Jan 2009 10:01 am

Given the recent spout of deadly products from China, I can understand a desire to avoid China-made products. Who knows what they will discover next...

I certainly don't want to risk my life by buying anything made in China. While most products are probably fantastic, the risk is just too great. I'll wait until their industry has better quality control.