Singapore Expats

Loreal Hair Product Problem!!!

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Loreal Hair Product Problem!!!

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Sun, 28 Dec 2008 7:10 am

I have recently purchased the loreal indestructible hair sculpting wax,and it is REALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE..When I have my shower and tried to wash it off with shampoo,it simply does not get rid of the wax..I have used plenty of sculpting waxes before and this has never happened to me..It feels all wrong after my shower and I don't like it..Please help me.. :x :x :x :x :x :x
In order to receive,you have to believe that you have received. (The Secret)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 28 Dec 2008 6:10 pm

You received and now your are complaining. Sounds like you got what you asked for. :P
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Sun, 28 Dec 2008 6:32 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:In order to receive,you have to believe that you have received. (The Secret)

You received and now your are complaining. Sounds like you got what you asked for. :P
Thank you.I have already found a solution.I asked me hairdresser and she told me to apply shampoo before wetting my hair,it worked :cool: ..Okay thread closed...Oh a little correction in your sentence there SMS..you are complaining,not your are.. :P :P :P