Singapore Expats Forum

botox jaw reduction and liposuction.

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
ardeni
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun, 28 Dec 2008

botox jaw reduction and liposuction.

Postby ardeni » Sun, 28 Dec 2008 6:24 am

hi all,

this is my post and glad that i found this website !

so, anyone can tell where/suggest i can have my jaw reduction done by botox injection in bangkok or anywhere in thailand ? and can you tell how much is the price ?

and please someone can shared his/her liposuction experience ? i was thinking to have it done in Dr Nara.

many thanks !

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: botox jaw reduction and liposuction.

Postby aadvark » Sun, 28 Dec 2008 10:34 pm

ardeni wrote:hi all,

this is my post and glad that i found this website !

so, anyone can tell where/suggest i can have my jaw reduction done by botox injection in bangkok or anywhere in thailand ? and can you tell how much is the price ?

and please someone can shared his/her liposuction experience ? i was thinking to have it done in Dr Nara.

many thanks !


last time someone checked, he doesn't do botox for jaw, just botox for wrinkles, think u can email him to check. he's been doing new stuff recently as seen from his website
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

kalyn
Regular
Regular
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu, 26 Apr 2007

Postby kalyn » Sat, 31 Jan 2009 8:12 pm

I'm also planning to do botox for jaw in BKK! Could anyone tell me how much does it cost? Couple of years ago it was like $400, I believe it will increase but crossing my fingers it won't be that much of an increase!

Had jaw botox done in Korea 3 months ago... Wanna see more changes :?

LaBellaVita78
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon, 12 Jan 2009

Postby LaBellaVita78 » Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:11 pm

is it really safe to get it done in BKK???!! i think Botox is quite affordable in SG these days.. do we really need to go all the way to BKK? For me personally i think safety come first before price.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sun, 01 Feb 2009 5:01 am

LaBellaVita78 wrote:is it really safe to get it done in BKK???!! i think Botox is quite affordable in SG these days.. do we really need to go all the way to BKK? For me personally i think safety come first before price.


you're right, the price diff is offset by the plane tix and accomms. Unless you intend to have a holiday as well in BKK, else you might as well just do it in sg :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
dontwant2bFAT
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 05 Feb 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby dontwant2bFAT » Thu, 05 Feb 2009 12:36 pm

aadvark wrote:
LaBellaVita78 wrote:is it really safe to get it done in BKK???!! i think Botox is quite affordable in SG these days.. do we really need to go all the way to BKK? For me personally i think safety come first before price.


you're right, the price diff is offset by the plane tix and accomms. Unless you intend to have a holiday as well in BKK, else you might as well just do it in sg :)


hi aadvark, but if for lipo it will really be alot cheaper if done in thailand even with the plane tix and hotel stays?

find_me
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon, 09 Feb 2009

Postby find_me » Mon, 09 Feb 2009 6:06 pm

Hi

I am thinking of doin botox in tokai. Dr pat quote mi USD 600/ 20,000THB...whihc i tot was abit expensive. Anyone knows the market rate in thailand and any suggestions on whom sld i approach in BKK that is gd in jaw reductions or botox?

Thanks

kalyn
Regular
Regular
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu, 26 Apr 2007

Postby kalyn » Sat, 14 Feb 2009 8:12 pm

Hi find_me,

Did you enquire how many units of botox will you be receiving for that amount? I'm going to have mine done with Yoskarn Clinic in BKK. The doctor quoted me US$320 for one session of Botox on both jaw areas. However, I tried asking him how many units will be used, and the reply was that they do not charge by units and they go by area instead and they will use as much units per area depending on individual. Though I do find that the reply was kinda vague, having sourced out other clinics as well, the prices are all slightly higher, ranging from $USD400 all the way to US$600.

Hopefully someone could advise on where to get cheap and effective botox in BKK too. But I'm leaving tomorrow! Owells, will let you guys who are interested know how's the outcome :)

find_me
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon, 09 Feb 2009

Postby find_me » Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:12 pm

kalyn wrote:Hi find_me,

Did you enquire how many units of botox will you be receiving for that amount? I'm going to have mine done with Yoskarn Clinic in BKK. The doctor quoted me US$320 for one session of Botox on both jaw areas. However, I tried asking him how many units will be used, and the reply was that they do not charge by units and they go by area instead and they will use as much units per area depending on individual. Though I do find that the reply was kinda vague, having sourced out other clinics as well, the prices are all slightly higher, ranging from $USD400 all the way to US$600.

Hopefully someone could advise on where to get cheap and effective botox in BKK too. But I'm leaving tomorrow! Owells, will let you guys who are interested know how's the outcome :)



hihi....yup...dr pat said 100 unit..i email yoskarn clinic as well...same price they quote me US $320...but unfortunately no reply on the units part....hope ya can update me after ur visit there.....;)

Wat procedures r u doin in yoskarn clinic..?..they actually told mi to consider jaw reduction as this will be permanent... but it is abit pricy (US$3500)


If i travel all the way dw to BKK jus for jaw botox i tot might nt be so worth it...so considering doin in spore (TLC orchard)...but consulting the doc few daes time...will update u if u interested.

kalyn
Regular
Regular
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu, 26 Apr 2007

Postby kalyn » Fri, 20 Feb 2009 3:34 am

Hi find_me,

I've done my botox injection at yoskarn clinic in BKK. The doctor gave me 50 units for both sides of my jaw and I paid $320. It really depends on how strong your muscle is. I think 50 units for myself wouldnt be enough so I'm planning to do more units in 3 months. Will wait and see. How much will it cost to have it done at TLC?

Btw, how many times have you had botox injections for the jawline? :)

find_me
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon, 09 Feb 2009

Postby find_me » Fri, 20 Feb 2009 7:13 pm

kalyn wrote:Hi find_me,

I've done my botox injection at yoskarn clinic in BKK. The doctor gave me 50 units for both sides of my jaw and I paid $320. It really depends on how strong your muscle is. I think 50 units for myself wouldnt be enough so I'm planning to do more units in 3 months. Will wait and see. How much will it cost to have it done at TLC?

Btw, how many times have you had botox injections for the jawline? :)


Hihi...
I decided to go to TLC for liposelection (face)..according to dr jim, he thinks mine is more on fats rather den muscle...I am not sure how the result will be like...set appointm 2 wks fr now...and i m afraid that my face will be sag in after taking out the fats rather then sharpen my face.
ANYONE who done face liposelection b4 pls advice???

anyway dr jim (TLC gives ard 100units per side and charge ard sgd 800 total) i kinda o forgot..u can call and chk with them...

u have to chk with the doc with ur face consist more on fats or muscle so that u can reduce the area more effectively...did the doc in yoskarn clinic advised u on that??

kalyn
Regular
Regular
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu, 26 Apr 2007

Postby kalyn » Sun, 07 Jun 2009 3:55 am

Hi find_me,

did you went with the botox or liposelection in the end? care to share the results?

I'm pretty aware that 100units per side of the jaw is with dysport instead of allergan. both are FDA approved, but results wise - i believe most would lean towards US brand allergan.

I guess i'll give the doctor a ring to check out!

find_me
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon, 09 Feb 2009

Postby find_me » Sun, 07 Jun 2009 10:52 am

kalyn wrote:Hi find_me,

did you went with the botox or liposelection in the end? care to share the results?

I'm pretty aware that 100units per side of the jaw is with dysport instead of allergan. both are FDA approved, but results wise - i believe most would lean towards US brand allergan.

I guess i'll give the doctor a ring to check out!




hi kalyn,
yes i went to for liposelection instead of botox. So far there r result of slight slimming but not significant.

U might want to consult the doc for further explaination and Qs.

kalyn
Regular
Regular
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu, 26 Apr 2007

Postby kalyn » Sun, 07 Jun 2009 4:53 pm

I see, are the charges higher than botox?

may i know if the dr jim you're referring is to dr jim wong?

DeannaFord
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed, 20 May 2009

Postby DeannaFord » Wed, 10 Jun 2009 7:44 pm

kalyn wrote:I'm also planning to do botox for jaw in BKK! Could anyone tell me how much does it cost? Couple of years ago it was like $400, I believe it will increase but crossing my fingers it won't be that much of an increase!

Had jaw botox done in Korea 3 months ago... Wanna see more changes :?


You should go to a good surgeon and ask him about the perfect one for you.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest