Singapore Expats Forum

Sato Hakubi Whitening pills

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

User avatar
bluexob
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri, 05 Oct 2007
Location: East/Sg

Postby bluexob » Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:50 pm

[quote="chixchix"]i just went to buy from Watson...today at $39 ..forgot which one but the bottle box is dark blue in colour.... has anyone gotten any side effects ? read from the paper in the box, that it may cause diarrhea... :???:[/quote


Currently, i'm taking that too:)..And yes so far, no side effect for me ever since i started taking it..However, some people may experience or develop these symptoms, if so, just discontinue the product.

User avatar
chixchix
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1200
Joined: Mon, 17 Jul 2006
Location: NORTH POLE

Postby chixchix » Mon, 26 Jan 2009 9:48 am

the first 2 times..i took it ..i had a tummy ache but now ok.if i discontinue.. then its a waste ..what do i do with the bottle ?
Always have a smile on that face!

User avatar
bluexob
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri, 05 Oct 2007
Location: East/Sg

Postby bluexob » Tue, 27 Jan 2009 9:04 pm

chixchix wrote:the first 2 times..i took it ..i had a tummy ache but now ok.if i discontinue.. then its a waste ..what do i do with the bottle ?


Did u took the pills before meal or after??Better dont, on an empty stomach!!Maybe,if u think that its unsuitable for you,perhaps u can 'donate' to your other family member or bf/gf??
Hey put aside that selfish thought ya :wink:
Nothing will go wasted,at least, alittle bit of charity attitude 8-)
Hehe..

freezeguy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon, 29 Dec 2008

Postby freezeguy » Wed, 28 Jan 2009 2:46 pm

bluexob wrote:
chixchix wrote:the first 2 times..i took it ..i had a tummy ache but now ok.if i discontinue.. then its a waste ..what do i do with the bottle ?


Did u took the pills before meal or after??Better dont, on an empty stomach!!Maybe,if u think that its unsuitable for you,perhaps u can 'donate' to your other family member or bf/gf??
Hey put aside that selfish thought ya :wink:
Nothing will go wasted,at least, alittle bit of charity attitude 8-)
Hehe..


yea... even though it's not stated, it's better not to take them an empty stomach.

mspuppy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue, 21 Apr 2009

Hakubi Promo

Postby mspuppy » Tue, 21 Apr 2009 2:01 pm

I went to the hakubi website tat day www.satopharm.com.sg and they say there is free mask when u buy Hakubi from Watson this month.
But when I went Watson, all the staff dont seem to know! :mad:

biyok's gurl
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue, 03 Feb 2009

Postby biyok's gurl » Wed, 22 Apr 2009 2:13 pm

mspuppy thanks for the site!
i was looking for that!
biyok's gurl

Gothixaz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 18 Apr 2009
Location: Singapore

Re: Hakubi Promo

Postby Gothixaz » Mon, 27 Apr 2009 9:46 pm

mspuppy wrote:I went to the hakubi website tat day www.satopharm.com.sg and they say there is free mask when u buy Hakubi from Watson this month.
But when I went Watson, all the staff dont seem to know! :mad:


yea weird huh.. been to 2 different branches and the staff at both dont seem 2 know about the promo either.. just forget it i guess.. it's only a mask anyway =) haha~

wannabepretty18
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed, 10 Dec 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby wannabepretty18 » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:45 pm

Hi guys, dunno if you're interested, but I was at Isetan at Shaw. They were selling I think the pink and blue bottle at 20% discount. Those interested might want to pop down and buy.

Gothixaz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 18 Apr 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby Gothixaz » Wed, 29 Apr 2009 1:38 am

wannabepretty18 wrote:Hi guys, dunno if you're interested, but I was at Isetan at Shaw. They were selling I think the pink and blue bottle at 20% discount. Those interested might want to pop down and buy.


darn! i just bought the blue one from guardian today!! =(

biyok's gurl
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue, 03 Feb 2009

Postby biyok's gurl » Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:39 am

wannabepretty18 wrote:Hi guys, dunno if you're interested, but I was at Isetan at Shaw. They were selling I think the pink and blue bottle at 20% discount. Those interested might want to pop down and buy.


im definitely buying!!!! hope the orange bottle has off too
biyok's gurl

trumpet
Regular
Regular
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat, 02 May 2009
Location: east

Postby trumpet » Sat, 02 May 2009 5:40 pm

When I took it, I had a bad outbreak of pimlpes, was so shocked I stopped! So unlucky, most people took it and nothing happen! :mad:

Now I'm going for the whitening jab instead. It's also Vitamin C & will have whitening effects also. Heard alot of celebrities use it! Wish me luck! :D

Gothixaz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 18 Apr 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby Gothixaz » Sat, 02 May 2009 9:47 pm

trumpet wrote:When I took it, I had a bad outbreak of pimlpes, was so shocked I stopped! So unlucky, most people took it and nothing happen! :mad:

Now I'm going for the whitening jab instead. It's also Vitamin C & will have whitening effects also. Heard alot of celebrities use it! Wish me luck! :D


Good Luck!!! May i know where you're planning on taking the jab, how much it costs and how long would it be before you have to take the jab again? =) sorry to hear abt your outbreak =\

User avatar
amiee40
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon, 20 Oct 2008

Postby amiee40 » Sat, 02 May 2009 10:43 pm

Watsons is having a buy two 'orange'bottles for $59.80, plus an additional %discount for labour day weekend.

trumpet
Regular
Regular
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat, 02 May 2009
Location: east

Postby trumpet » Sun, 03 May 2009 10:35 am

Gothixaz wrote:
trumpet wrote:When I took it, I had a bad outbreak of pimlpes, was so shocked I stopped! So unlucky, most people took it and nothing happen! :mad:

Now I'm going for the whitening jab instead. It's also Vitamin C & will have whitening effects also. Heard alot of celebrities use it! Wish me luck! :D


Good Luck!!! May i know where you're planning on taking the jab, how much it costs and how long would it be before you have to take the jab again? =) sorry to hear abt your outbreak =\


I just had the jab. It cost $150. I'll be given a discount for subsquent jabs. I plan to have 1 jab per week, for the first 3 weeks.

If the results is as good as they say, I'll continue maybe once every 2 months. I see my colleagues having good results, but I know not everybody will react similar, so still have to wait & see. Hopefully it acts wonderfully for me! :D Tired of popping pills everyday!

Gothixaz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 18 Apr 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby Gothixaz » Mon, 04 May 2009 12:14 am

thanks for your reply!! here's wishing it works out for you then =) could i also have the location of the clinic you're visiting if you don't mind? thank you =D by the way, perhaps you could try using Garnier's lightening peel-off mask too. I've used it quite a few times and it has worked wonders for my face, giving it an instant radiance as the product promises =) Cheers!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest