Singapore Expats Forum

If you are going to be a criminal do it in style!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ksl
Governor
Governor

If you are going to be a criminal do it in style!

Postby ksl » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 1:17 am

This is really amazing, how a guy can scam investors for so much money and get away with it for so long. I guess crime really does pay in the long run! He's not a redsox by any chance his he? I'll bet he's not a pHd, either :P well maybe he's earned his PhD in multi level marketing now :lol:

To rob Peter to pay Paul, I think i mentioned that scam in a thread of mine long ago by an acquaintance friend of mine who set up a string of bank accounts, although he's still probably on the run i should imagine. Not a patch on this guy though.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081217/bs_nm/us_madoff_17

Bafana

Postby Bafana » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 6:12 am

What to say?

People like this destroy trust in the market and the community as a whole when we should all be trying to build it up. Screw him and screw every other 'like' greedy individual/corporation on the planet.

BTW before any flames appear I believe in the right of everyone to get ahead by work, investment, smart money, etc - People like him, short traders, speculators and corporations like Enron, etc are what I am referring too.
Be Like Water