Singapore Expats Forum

entrepreneur group

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
saint73
Chatter
Chatter

Postby saint73 » Mon, 19 Jan 2009 8:46 pm

ksl wrote:Independant business partners, for anyone wanting to start up their own biz, I have an excellent idea for the right people, with a lot of common sense. So anyone, that has worked in maid management and instruction, construction, surveying, military stores and logistics with good administration skills, that want's to start building a business, drop me a line...
Very little capital outlay, apart from computer, printer and phone! Drive and ambition to succeed no negative thoughts accepted, problem solver no up front payments! Although must sign confidentiality agreement!

You meant you came out with idea of business plan as profit will share certain percentage :wink: Am I right?
No harm to listen your plan... :D
All the equipment already have not a issue... :D

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 19 Jan 2009 9:33 pm

ksl wrote:Independant business partners, for anyone wanting to start up their own biz, I have an excellent idea for the right people, with a lot of common sense. So anyone, that has worked in maid management and instruction, construction, surveying, military stores and logistics with good administration skills, that want's to start building a business, drop me a line...
Very little capital outlay, apart from computer, printer and phone! Drive and ambition to succeed no negative thoughts accepted, problem solver no up front payments! Although must sign confidentiality agreement!

Almost sounds like soliciting/advertising to me! :-k [-X :P

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Tue, 20 Jan 2009 1:00 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:

Almost sounds like soliciting/advertising to me! :-k [-X :P

Oops ha ha, you are right! Never thought about it actually, I was just wanting to give some idea away for the right person, I don't have the time to do it, but yes, I can see it's advertising in a way. Sorry! :wink:

You can delete it, becuase it's not so important, I would share the idea here only, if tom dick and harry have a go, it's bound to be a real cock up, that's why the confidentialty agreement needs to be signed.

If i meet someone with the aptitude in need, then it will be free. I have a couple of proven ideas available.

I was hoping someone would throw a meeting date up, I would like to meet a few of the locals at one of these meets to see, what age group and motivation there is. If any :roll:

genxcar

Sounds a great idea!

Postby genxcar » Tue, 20 Jan 2009 9:45 am

Hey,

This is really a good idea.

Can email me at genxcar@yahoo.com.sg

MSN: simansiman@live.com
Webblog: http://genxcarshopping.blogspot.com
Email: genxcar@yahoo.com.sg
MSN: simansiman@live.com
Web shop: http://genxcarshopping.blogspot.com

doncare2002

i love to join

Postby doncare2002 » Mon, 26 Jan 2009 12:06 pm

Seem like this post attract mostly all the guy business minded person. But it is great to meet like minded guy to talk about business rather than just car, soccer and girls.....haha........

In view of the poor economy.....i think it is a great time for us to start doing something for our future. do let me know of the time and place. i love to join in.

CJ_2009

count me in

Postby CJ_2009 » Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:53 am

Dear guys

have you already decide the meeting time and place? please count me in:
kuya.zhang@gmail.com.

I have been through some other grounp meeting for "entrepreneur discussion", but those were not well organized and target were not clear also. and finally those died up.

I like the idea of experience and background sharing in a simple and effective way. such like self introduction, and topic discussion etc. sorry, to be frankly, I don't like beer or dinner session, since most time those activity will shift focus. tea or coffee session will be very good :)

any way, I would like to meet up new friends and I do have many questions and confusion on running biz ! :)

mictecsol

Postby mictecsol » Fri, 03 Apr 2009 10:45 pm

Not sure if i am too late for this. I am interested in this informal meet up. I have just started a small IT firm and would like to look for ways to get the business moving. Those who required IT Services, please drop me a email at contactus@mictecsol.com
Thanks

bLeaHz

Meet up

Postby bLeaHz » Mon, 06 Apr 2009 2:31 am

Hi All,

I've worked in events management and PR previously. I've always wanted to set up something of my own in the PC / Console Gaming industry. Would love to have a discussion with all of you.

If you're interested in a meet up. I've got a bar available this wednesday, 8th April night at Clarke Quay, Carpenter Street. I know the owner of the place so I can keep tables reserved for you guys. Hw abt 7pm? Let me know if you guys are interested. TanX :)

Answers?
Regular
Regular

Postby Answers? » Wed, 08 Apr 2009 4:58 pm

mictecsol wrote:Not sure if i am too late for this. I am interested in this informal meet up. I have just started a small IT firm and would like to look for ways to get the business moving. Those who required IT Services, please drop me a email at contactus@mictecsol.com
Thanks

What kind of services do you provide? IT covers a lot of ground from web designing to hard disk forensics.