Singapore Expats Forum

Just moved to Neptune court - looking for girlfriends!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
smayrhofer
Regular
Regular

Just moved to Neptune court - looking for girlfriends!

Postby smayrhofer » Tue, 09 Dec 2008 1:41 pm

Hi I'm 25 year old working girl, german born but american raised (don't speak much german), expecting my first baby in April. My fiance and I just moved from central to east coast. Would love to make some girlfriends in my new neighbourhood!

drop me an email at smayrhofer@gmail.com if you live in that area and would like to meet up.

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Just moved to Neptune court - looking for girlfriends!

Postby blue_thunder » Tue, 09 Dec 2008 3:54 pm

smayrhofer wrote:Hi I'm 25 year old working girl, german born but american raised (don't speak much german), expecting my first baby in April. My fiance and I just moved from central to east coast. Would love to make some girlfriends in my new neighbourhood!

drop me an email at smayrhofer@gmail.com if you live in that area and would like to meet up.

Hi
Welcome to Neptune Court...been stayin here for close to a yr...btw i m 25/male..

Cheers.
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me

smayrhofer
Regular
Regular

Postby smayrhofer » Tue, 09 Dec 2008 4:03 pm

no kidding! Tell me a little bit about yourself? married/single, where you're from, etc? =)

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blue_thunder » Tue, 09 Dec 2008 4:09 pm

smayrhofer wrote:no kidding! Tell me a little bit about yourself? married/single, where you're from, etc? =)

serious lah...
i stay in block 8 ...
single..staying with couple of my frens..orignally from india..
which block are you ?
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me

cool_nich
Regular
Regular

Re: Just moved to Neptune court - looking for girlfriends!

Postby cool_nich » Tue, 09 Dec 2008 10:35 pm

smayrhofer wrote:Hi I'm 25 year old working girl, german born but american raised (don't speak much german), expecting my first baby in April. My fiance and I just moved from central to east coast. Would love to make some girlfriends in my new neighbourhood!

can u tell me about u then?
ahha