Singapore Expats Forum

Female German freelancer - New in Town

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Postby Zack555 » Mon, 01 Dec 2008 9:13 am

Hi Anita,

How are you? Glad you are in Singapore. I'm Zack. Well, lets meet up for coffee or dinner. Will be away to germany mid of december for business purpose. Hope to meet some people and change ideass.

let me know when you free.

Re: Female German freelancer - New in Town

Postby pixfirewall » Mon, 01 Dec 2008 11:33 pm

Anita L.E. wrote:Hi - I'm new in town and I'm looking for people to chat, have dinner, go to theatre or do any other things.

I'm a German freelancer journalist (32, female) and I stay in Singapore for about three month for investigating some stories and for improving my English.

Would like to meet Germans but English-speaking people as well. Let's have a coffee together...

See you, Anita

Hi Anita,

Welcome to Singapore!!..Just give me a buzz by sending me an email or add me in you msn, just refer to my signature below.

I could show you around and would like to have dinner or coffee or theater as mentioned. Hope you could join me to go to the theater.

I'm keen in watching this play: ... /index.jsp

Just send me an email so we could hangout. Hope to hear from you soon.

- Dan
IM & email:

Postby Drew0111 » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:00 pm

Hi everybody.

I m new in this website. Would like to know more friends, no matter where u from, age, sex etc. actually i prefer more expats as i always like to understand others culture, lifestyles etc... Just wanna expand my social network and find someone to hangs with, can be coffee, shopping, sports etc...

By the way i m 27/m, singaporean. Been in the army for the past 8years. Jus left the army n i am a designer now. i m working at serangoon road area. my work timing is up to me to decide. So if anyone interested pls contact me.

facebook :
Msn :
email :

Hope to hear from you guys soon..Thanks! Ciao...

Postby Ram08 » Tue, 16 Dec 2008 6:17 pm

may I join in if you guys are meeting up sometime. I speak german nur ein wenig :-( - my email is
Ram (cell: 97660299)
Widening my social circle