....about last night's FNDC-28NOV08 & Next FNDC 03DEC08

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
Minkcoat
Chatter
Chatter

....about last night's FNDC-28NOV08 & Next FNDC 03DEC08

Postby Minkcoat » Sat, 29 Nov 2008 3:14 pm

A 'Thank You' Note....to all the FNDC attendees yesterday evening! =D>

Hope everyone had a great time out @SINGAPORE SLING - & for those dancing till dawn \:D/ (with blisters in btwn damaged shoe
heels, loosing their Blackberry/misplacing Mobile phones! & eating MacDonald's B/fast @0430hrs)...........
it was a marvelous FNDC session once again, thanks for being splendid 'Party Animals' pub crawling, Bhangra Boogies
& showing off your hidden talent on the dance floor last nite (hehe!....U know who U Are) :twisted: :devil:

....Look out for d next FNDC Pre-X'mas celebrations - do mark your calendar FRI 03rd DEC08 as it would be a poolside party.

Best regards
Tessa :wink:

p.s. - in order to start planning for 03DEC apprec if you guyz cud please reply whether you
can join us this coming FNDC?

My email/MSN: minkcoattess@hotmail.com
SMILE - it makes pple wonder what U've been up to!~

Minkcoat
Chatter
Chatter

Re: ....about last night's FNDC-28NOV08 & Next FNDC 05DE

Postby Minkcoat » Sat, 29 Nov 2008 3:22 pm

Minkcoat wrote:A 'Thank You' Note....to all the FNDC attendees yesterday evening! =D>

Hope everyone had a great time out @SINGAPORE SLING - & for those dancing till dawn \:D/ (with blisters in btwn damaged shoe
heels, loosing their Blackberry/misplacing Mobile phones! & eating MacDonald's B/fast @0430hrs)...........
it was a marvelous FNDC session once again, thanks for being splendid 'Party Animals' pub crawling, Bhangra Boogies
& showing off your hidden talent on the dance floor last nite (hehe!....U know who U Are) :twisted: :devil:

....Look out for d next FNDC Pre-X'mas celebrations - do mark your calendar FRI 03rd DEC08 as it would be a poolside party.

Best regards
Tessa :wink:

p.s. - in order to start planning for 03DEC apprec if you guyz cud please reply whether you
can join us this coming FNDC?

My email/MSN: minkcoattess@hotmail.com

Ooops!! :P :oops: my apologies - Correct Date shud be : 05 DECEMBER 2008
Hmmm got my dates muddled up must be tis major 'hangover' from last nite's FNDC :???:

Kimi
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Kimi » Sun, 30 Nov 2008 1:57 am

Can we swim in the pool? :)
Bugger, I was so embarrassed of what I said in the last FNDC and I was thinking to take some time off FNDC for a while. But pool sounds tempting, ohhh you're evil Tess!
Actually that's how I met a very good friend here 2 years ago, that really brought good memories.

Minkcoat
Chatter
Chatter

NEXT FNDC 05DEC08 / POOLSIDE PARTY.....

Postby Minkcoat » Sun, 30 Nov 2008 3:36 pm

Kimi wrote:Can we swim in the pool? :)
Bugger, I was so embarrassed of what I said in the last FNDC and I was thinking to take some time off FNDC for a while. But pool sounds tempting, ohhh you're evil Tess!
Actually that's how I met a very good friend here 2 years ago, that really brought good memories.

.....C'mon over Kimi :) - with the festive season & rounds of X'mas parties upcoming thot I'd best organise next FNDC by
the poolside as some FNDC regulars are preparing to head home & spend X'mas/NY abroad (in freezing temps! Brrrr....)

I won't be able to host FNDC from 12DEC onwards till early next yr 2009 on my vacation too, Singapore being tropical we have the
advantage to consider a poolside gathering 8-)

Will post d Venue/Time/Location....once details are confirmed.

Cheers!
Tess :wink:

Nicole077
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Nicole077 » Sun, 30 Nov 2008 11:14 pm

Tes, I love poolside party !!! But gonna give it a miss...I will be in HKG and Shenzhen :-( you guys have fun !
"Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life"