Singapore Expats Forum

Wedding dress cleaners

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

loveheart

Wedding dress cleaners

Postby loveheart » Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:49 am

Can anyone advise me of a place where I can get my wedding dress cleaned? Would prefer to use a place recommended than any old dry cleaners!

Blue Sapphire
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Blue Sapphire » Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:30 am

I took mine to Prestige dry cleaners, the Paragon outlet. They did a great job. I even ripped my gown and they mended it. Mending is all inclusive with their service. I even had food and soil stains, all gone. They aren't cheap but you can expect superb service.

cbavasi
Reporter
Reporter

Postby cbavasi » Sat, 29 Nov 2008 8:55 am

Blue Sapphire wrote: I even ripped my gown and they mended it. Mending is all inclusive with theirn service. I even had food and soil stains, all gone.
WOW! that sounds like some wedding :D

llm4717

Is it Prestige or Presto?

Postby llm4717 » Tue, 07 Apr 2009 5:48 pm

Hi, I tried checking out Prestige dry cleaners at Paragon. We couldn't find it but found instead a Presto Dry Cleaners located at basement at Paragon. Is that the one you went to? Is there a person you spoke with wrt dry cleaning your wedding gown? Hope to hear from you soon.

[quote="Blue Sapphire"]I took mine to Prestige dry cleaners, the Paragon outlet. They did a great job. I even ripped my gown and they mended it. Mending is all inclusive with their service. I even had food and soil stains, all gone. They aren't cheap but you can expect superb service.[/quote]

Plavt
Director
Director

Re: Is it Prestige or Presto?

Postby Plavt » Tue, 07 Apr 2009 5:59 pm

llm4717 wrote:Hi, I tried checking out Prestige dry cleaners at Paragon. We couldn't find it but found instead a Presto Dry Cleaners located at basement at Paragon. Is that the one you went to? Is there a person you spoke with wrt dry cleaning your wedding gown? Hope to hear from you soon.
:shock:

Have you noticed the date when this thread was started?

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 07 Apr 2009 6:22 pm

It's only 5 months only and the poster with the original info is a regular so it's possible that they could get an answer soon. why not? :wink:

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Tue, 07 Apr 2009 8:18 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:It's only 5 months only and the poster with the original info is a regular so it's possible that they could get an answer soon. why not? :wink:

Oh ok, if you say so but I don't think the OP will still be asking after 5 months unless dry cleaners are a rare commodity in Singapore. The poster with the question is a newbie with only two posts to her credit so I doubt she has been back here. :???: