Singapore Expats Forum

We came we saw we won beer!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ozchick
Editor
Editor

We came we saw we won beer!

Postby ozchick » Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:40 am

Well done Motley Crew! The rooster had a great time too. He reckons you guys are ok!! He he ...little does he know! :wink:
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Wed, 26 Nov 2008 2:12 pm

The beers were a nice touch from the house, weren't they? And it was wonderful seeing the rooster and you being all lovey dovey... did my soul good (you didn't realise I was watching did you?)

Will miss the crew next time as I'll be away. Will miss the beer even more... :lol:

Ozchick, did I hear you correctly that you are accepting PMs from motley people who want to put their brains to good use? Ooh, I love these clandestine affairs! :wink:

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Wed, 26 Nov 2008 5:06 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:The beers were a nice touch from the house, weren't they? And it was wonderful seeing the rooster and you being all lovey dovey... did my soul good (you didn't realise I was watching did you?)
:

Aghhhh! :oops:

But yeah I reckon guys if you wouldn't mind PMing me and I may not reply but can at least get a head count. Have booked for 10 again though we're gonna be a bit short of bods next week. And don't worry Wimoweh the rooster will happily down a beer as your proxy! :wink:
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'