Singapore Expats

good domestic helper to let go

Discuss the various enrichment courses that interests your child. It can be tuition classes to robotics courses.
klang

Post by klang » Tue, 25 Nov 2008 12:42 pm

Hi,

I have a phillipino Domestic Helper who has been with me for 2 over years to let go.

She is very good with kids. She take good care of my 3.5 year old son.

She is also very good with housework, very clean and tidy.

She is also very quiet and very disciplined. She has never requested for mobile phone and hardly uses the phone to call out.

She is about 28 years old and single.

As she still has a valid work permit with me, we can do a transfer at the MOM. I dunno how to do this, but I don't think it's difficult. So we don't have to pay agency fees.

She can start from 10th December.

you may email me at [email protected] to ask for more details on her salary and pictures, or even arrange for an interview at your convenience.

klang

Post by klang » Mon, 01 Dec 2008 11:43 am

HI all,

Please send me emails with regards to my maid, and not PM me. This forum do not allow newbie like me to reply to people's PM to me.

My apologies to those who enquire thru PM and got no response from me.

klang

Re: good domestic helper to let go

Post by klang » Tue, 16 Dec 2008 11:46 am

Hi everyone,

Maid has been taken. Thank you for all the email enquiries. As I was away for 2 weeks, I wasn't able to reply to all of you.

All the best.

klang wrote:Hi,

I have a phillipino Domestic Helper who has been with me for 2 over years to let go.

She is very good with kids. She take good care of my 3.5 year old son.

She is also very good with housework, very clean and tidy.

She is also very quiet and very disciplined. She has never requested for mobile phone and hardly uses the phone to call out.

She is about 28 years old and single.

As she still has a valid work permit with me, we can do a transfer at the MOM. I dunno how to do this, but I don't think it's difficult. So we don't have to pay agency fees.

She can start from 10th December.

you may email me at [email protected] to ask for more details on her salary and pictures, or even arrange for an interview at your convenience.