Singapore Expats Forum

Where is the quiz thread?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Tue, 25 Nov 2008 6:25 pm

No bitterness Bafana, just that you're making it mightily difficult for those of us trying to get people in the General Discussions section together.

Plavt, thanks for the clarification. The interpretation of 'correct section' is in question here. If the thread is targeted at people in this section, then isn't this the correct section to post it?

SE, agreed, storm over a small matter. The thing is Bafana is not saying it's a mistake, he is threatening to move every future thread to the other section.

Oh well. Much ado about nothing. Sorry for creating any unhappiness. Guess we'll just have to find a way around this inconvenience of not being allowed to communicate with the people we want to communicate with.

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Tue, 25 Nov 2008 6:56 pm

Possibly Bafs has eaten too many hot chilies... and after working their way through his system he has a case of the red arse? I dunno. Not like him.

Bafana

Postby Bafana » Wed, 26 Nov 2008 2:34 pm

Don't think it was a mistake - Besides I like my storms in tea cup.

Chili butt may be a contributing factor.
Be Like Water

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Wed, 26 Nov 2008 5:20 pm

Bafana wrote:Don't think it was a mistake - Besides I like my storms in tea cup.

Chili butt may be a contributing factor.

Hey Baf why don't you join us? We could 'chope' all the tables and then we'd have no competition and then we'd really reap the benefits!
What say you Baf?! We could even fill in some time at the end of each round of questions, race out onto Bukit Timah Rd, find the nearest set of escalators and the eejits who are standing at the end of it.....mm.. :x
And then we could just go BAM! POW! THUMP! Whoo hoo!
Then we could race back and calmly join the Motley Crew...yeah...how good would that be?!
You could sit next to ME!!! :P
What larks eh?! :D
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

Bafana

Postby Bafana » Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:58 am

Would like to join in but my wife's Post Natal Depression is still lingering (19 months in now) and need to spend family time more than anything else. Already given up drinking and remain a home body.

Thanks for the invite.
Be Like Water