Singapore Expats Forum

Can I go for the SIA walk in interview tml?

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
ayumicha

Can I go for the SIA walk in interview tml?

Postby ayumicha » Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:12 pm

I'm not a Singaporean or Malaysian, nor PR, Can I still go for the interview tml?
thx
Ayu

deja

Re: Can I go for the SIA walk in interview tml?

Postby deja » Sun, 23 Nov 2008 1:08 am

ayumicha wrote:I'm not a Singaporean or Malaysian, nor PR, Can I still go for the interview tml?
thx
Ayu

I'm afraid no.

ayumicha

Re: Can I go for the SIA walk in interview tml?

Postby ayumicha » Sun, 23 Nov 2008 4:58 am

[quote="deja"][quote="ayumicha"]I'm not a Singaporean or Malaysian, nor PR, Can I still go for the interview tml?
thx
Ayu[/quote]

I'm afraid no.[/quote]

Then through what kinda way should I apply for the job with SIA?

I just graduated from a local uni with a 6 year working bond in Singapore and it's so damn easy for me to apply for PR---I just need to find a proper job in Singapore.

Assuming that I sign a contract with SIA, I could become a PR in like less than 4 months easily, but being a foreigner in Singapore, how should I find the correct path to even get an interview with Singapore Airline?

I really wish to work as an airline stewardess. Hope someone here could help with some tips.

Thank you very much!

:-|

Tink_15
Regular
Regular

Postby Tink_15 » Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:08 pm

I'm in the same situation.
Not singaporian, or malaysian. Lived, studyed and worked here for 2 years, and still have AT LEAST another 2 years work contract. However i really want ot fly with SQ..... :(