Where to get Franklin Covey planning products

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
atmengr

Where to get Franklin Covey planning products

Post by atmengr » Sat, 22 Nov 2008 10:54 pm

Does anyone know where I can get Franklin Covey planning products?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 10

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 23 Nov 2008 12:02 am

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Allibert
Chatter
Chatter

sms

Post by Allibert » Sun, 23 Nov 2008 5:41 pm

nothing against the OP in general but in Singapore had a test to see who could use google before coming to Singapore, the place here would be pretty empty.

atmengr

Post by atmengr » Sun, 23 Nov 2008 10:19 pm

Wow I've never seen Google before. That is a neat trick. They must employ a lot of people to search the internet that quickly and type up all of the results....Thanks so much for your help.

I was asking where I might find them in Singapore. I shop at Franklin Covey stores in the U.S. was wondering if any stores here carry Franklin Covey, or if there was an internet site based in Singapore that would ship here without me having to pay much more than the product is worth to get it here to me in Singapore. I have obviously searched on the internet but have only found some Ebay listings.

Contrary to what some believe, the internet does not have all the answers and sometimes it's helpful to ask questions to people too!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 10

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 24 Nov 2008 12:02 am

For all that, I find that if I order something while sitting in my flat here in Singapore, and it's delivered to my door here in Singapore then why would I care where it's coming from? If Franklin Covey sends it to a third party here first and then I get it or I get it direct, it still come from Franklin Covey. #-o ](*,)
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers