Singapore Expats Forum

Need Help From the Indian Community Here! Please!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Barczar
Chatter
Chatter

Need Help From the Indian Community Here! Please!

Postby Barczar » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 5:28 pm

Also open to the rest of our community here, I just figued the Indians amongst us here on the forum might know better!

I have a bet on with a friend of mine who is a Malaysian Indian whose name is Kashminder. Everyone calls him Kashe (cash) although he has recently told me that he just goes along with that and has "changed" the pronounciation to Kashe (Cash) to make it easier for everyone to pronounce.

My question is, what are some of the nicknames that you have for guys with the name Kashminder? Any and all suggestion are 100% appreciated with the greatest of anticipation.

Thanking you in advance. :D
If you want to play with the Big Dogs you can't pee like a Puppy!

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Need Help From the Indian Community Here! Please!

Postby ksl » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:20 am

Barczar wrote:Also open to the rest of our community here, I just figued the Indians amongst us here on the forum might know better!

I have a bet on with a friend of mine who is a Malaysian Indian whose name is Kashminder. Everyone calls him Kashe (cash) although he has recently told me that he just goes along with that and has "changed" the pronounciation to Kashe (Cash) to make it easier for everyone to pronounce.

My question is, what are some of the nicknames that you have for guys with the name Kashminder? Any and all suggestion are 100% appreciated with the greatest of anticipation.

Thanking you in advance. :D

Minka : Kasher : Kashu : Kaminder : Kaka! Kim : Kammy : Makka : That was fun! Sorry I'm not an Indian, but I've been called lots of other names :) Although it shouldn't matter.... I think you will also find name generators online, you should be able to input kashminder and it will come up with many variables, using the 10 letters.

Barczar
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Barczar » Fri, 21 Nov 2008 7:30 pm

KSL - Thank you for that! I'm meeting up with him today so hopefully you've picked a winner there!

Any other suggestions from anyone else? Just in case...?

Cheers
If you want to play with the Big Dogs you can't pee like a Puppy!

durain
Director
Director

Postby durain » Sat, 22 Nov 2008 1:56 am

just call him john.