Singapore Expats Forum

Interested in meeting new people?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
smurra85
Regular
Regular

Postby smurra85 » Mon, 01 Jun 2009 12:04 pm

Actually we meet up EVERY wednesday rather then 'every now and then' (we really like beer :-D).

Absolutely everyone is welcome so please come along. We meet EVERY wednesday at Raffles Place MRT by the passenger services desk at 7 pm.
There is usually a group of between 4-8 of us that meet there so we are pretty easy to find!

Sally
rndc.sing@gmail.com

moosehead

Postby moosehead » Tue, 02 Jun 2009 2:38 am

Awesome!!..I am surely in for this Wednesday then :D:D..if you see a nerdy-looking Indian guy, that'd be me :P
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see - Jimi Hendrix

moosehead

Postby moosehead » Thu, 04 Jun 2009 4:01 am

Damn, couldn't make it..reached late i guess..hope to make it next week, yeah :)
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see - Jimi Hendrix

smurra85
Regular
Regular

Postby smurra85 » Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:39 pm

Hey everyone - same as usual if anyone is interested Satay and cheap beer at Lau Pa Sat. Good food and good company (well I like to think so anyway) so please come along - the more the merrier.

Very simple - if you are interested meet us at Raffles Place MRT at 7pm from there we walk over to LPS (we leave the MRT on the dot of 7.15 so don't be late! :) ) If you are late - you will find us at the Power Satay stall in Lau Pa Sat (No. 6)

Tonight we are hoping to hit Hyde, Boat Quay afterwards so it should be a great night.

Sally
rndc.sing@gmail.com