Singapore Expats

Mummies, wanna meet up for playgroup!

Need a playdate for your child? Look no further but here.
SangJing

Post by SangJing » Thu, 29 Jan 2009 1:50 pm

Hello,
I just arrived in Singapore 3 weeks ago and would be very happy to meet other mums and babies. My daughter is 6 months-old and feels a bit tired of just playing with me:-) So hope she can meet other babies of her age to play.
It's great that mums groups are organised here and I would love to join you if a new meeting takes place. Hope to see you soon!
Sandrine

momobeijing

Post by momobeijing » Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:26 pm

Hi gals,

I live in the east as well. The Tanamera. Have 7 month old boy. But went back to work full-time. would love to meet up with you gals and lovely kids for playgroup over the weekends.

Cheers,
Monica

momobeijing

Post by momobeijing » Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:27 pm

Hi gals,

I live in the east as well. The Tanamera. Have 7 month old boy. But went back to work full-time. would love to meet up with you gals and lovely kids for playgroup over the weekends.

Cheers,
Monica

Thaiclan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Thaiclan » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 5:47 am

Hi, I live on the East and have a 14 week old daughter. She's too young for playgroups right now but maybe by the time one gets organised around this way she will be more ready. I used to teach Kindermusik so have plenty of songs for circle time ;-P..........

andreaaadb

Post by andreaaadb » Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:17 am

Welcome to Singapore AFH!

Do you know where you will be staying as yet?

Singapore is a realatively small country...takes abt 30 - 45 mins to travel end to end .

Trpt is convenient..either by bus, MRT or Taxi..althou taxis are getting expensive.

In the east, there are many good playschools ard..and you have the beach nearby where you can go for walks. It's a little crowded at times but very safe.

In the west, not that many things to do but there is a large expat community in the Holland/Farrer area..inlcuding schools.

Jaskoh_23

Post by Jaskoh_23 » Thu, 19 Mar 2009 1:09 pm

Hi, i stay at east n hv a 13mth boy. most of the wkend i will bring him to explorerkids @ downtown east. anyone can recommend me a better play place?

Malini

I live in West are too

Post by Malini » Thu, 19 Mar 2009 2:39 pm

Hi Ladies.. n Mummys,

my gal is 21months n very active n hyper gal but no play mate , she will be very lonely every sat n sunday . She attends child care mon - friday. And Sat is a day where i bring her for a swimming in Jurong east sports complex. Anyone wanna join me>??? I wil be in JSP at 9 am i will cook some food if anyone interested to join me pls email me at [email protected].

Jaskoh_23

Post by Jaskoh_23 » Thu, 19 Mar 2009 3:47 pm

hi, so much wanna join you but too sad... jurong just too far for us.

dejavulupa

Hello..!

Post by dejavulupa » Sun, 29 Mar 2009 5:55 pm

Hellooo...

May i join this sound fun playgroup of yours???
I have 12mths baby boy and 4 years old boy. I'm looking forward for any meet-up.

meanu123

Post by meanu123 » Sat, 04 Apr 2009 10:13 pm

Hi Everybody,

I have been in Singapore for past 3 yrs n have a 7 mths old baby girl n we would love to join in the next meeting. Hope to see you soon!
:)

Manu

jay_cee

Post by jay_cee » Tue, 07 Apr 2009 9:18 pm

Hi, I'm Jo and would also like to meet other mums. Just got here a week ago and I have a 3 year old daughter.

Looking forward to meeting you...

VJ

Post by VJ » Wed, 08 Apr 2009 11:40 pm

Hi, i live in marsiling(north). Have a 18mth yr old daughter. would love to meet and chat with other mums. Guess my gal's getting tired of playing with me all the time.

cherylkins

Post by cherylkins » Thu, 09 Apr 2009 1:22 pm

We'd love to meet up for a play group too. I have a 2-year old daughter. I can't send an message to any of you because I haven't made enough posts yet. Feel free to email me and we can arrange something. Cheryl [email protected]

sabs
Regular
Regular

Post by sabs » Wed, 15 Apr 2009 4:40 pm

i am near hougang

and want to meet u mums too :D

please let me know if u have a playdate :cry:

AFH

Post by AFH » Thu, 23 Apr 2009 6:48 pm

andreaaadb wrote:Welcome to Singapore AFH!

Do you know where you will be staying as yet?

Singapore is a realatively small country...takes abt 30 - 45 mins to travel end to end .

Trpt is convenient..either by bus, MRT or Taxi..althou taxis are getting expensive.

In the east, there are many good playschools ard..and you have the beach nearby where you can go for walks. It's a little crowded at times but very safe.

In the west, not that many things to do but there is a large expat community in the Holland/Farrer area..inlcuding schools.
Hi andreaaadb,
tried pm you but not sure if it went through.
thanks a million for all your info, still no idea about where we gonna live.
being close to schools is good but east is never boring they say :)
too busy to think about any playdates but would love to join soon.