Singapore Expats Forum

Etihad Airways Interview in Kuala Lumpur

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
ANGELINA C
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 16 Nov 2008
Location: Orchard

Etihad Airways Interview in Kuala Lumpur

Postby ANGELINA C » Sun, 16 Nov 2008 1:50 am

Hi there, anybody knows about Etihad opening in Kuala Lumpur, i saw in Jobstreet malaysia, I called the organiser "Inter-Excel" and they told me that Singaporean also can apply, the interview is scheduled on the 29th or 30th Nov, I thought of going for it, anyone want to try also? :???: Any tips for the interview :?

jeff2861
Regular
Regular
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu, 27 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: Etihad Airways Interview in Kuala Lumpur

Postby jeff2861 » Sun, 16 Nov 2008 8:44 am

ANGELINA C wrote:Hi there, anybody knows about Etihad opening in Kuala Lumpur, i saw in Jobstreet malaysia, I called the organiser "Inter-Excel" and they told me that Singaporean also can apply, the interview is scheduled on the 29th or 30th Nov, I thought of going for it, anyone want to try also? :???: Any tips for the interview :?



Hey, I will be making my trip to KL for the interview and gif it a shot...urself???u from sg too???

ANGELINA C
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 16 Nov 2008
Location: Orchard

Postby ANGELINA C » Sun, 16 Nov 2008 1:42 pm

Ya, if I can get the leave, I would love to try :P

Do you have any idea how their interview is like?

jeff2861
Regular
Regular
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu, 27 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby jeff2861 » Sun, 16 Nov 2008 1:59 pm

ANGELINA C wrote:Ya, if I can get the leave, I would love to try :P

Do you have any idea how their interview is like?


i got no idea man...seriously..im trying to find out aso how is it like..but i intend to go and try the Qatar airways interview in KL as well next month...

jeff2861
Regular
Regular
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu, 27 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby jeff2861 » Sun, 16 Nov 2008 2:01 pm

Hey peeps out there, anyone been thru Etihad interview? could anyone share how is the process like and also how is the package like?

ANGELINA C
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 16 Nov 2008
Location: Orchard

Postby ANGELINA C » Sun, 16 Nov 2008 4:12 pm

jeff2861 wrote:
ANGELINA C wrote:Ya, if I can get the leave, I would love to try :P

Do you have any idea how their interview is like?


i got no idea man...seriously..im trying to find out aso how is it like..but i intend to go and try the Qatar airways interview in KL as well next month...


I called Inter-Excel, they said this time is not walk in interview, we need to submit our CV, passport size & full length photo first. So i sent it via email to them. Have you submit yours?
Angelina Chong

jeff2861
Regular
Regular
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu, 27 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby jeff2861 » Sun, 16 Nov 2008 5:05 pm

yup yup..seubmitted my already....waiting for reply

becrew
Regular
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue, 27 May 2008

Postby becrew » Sun, 16 Nov 2008 11:43 pm

according to the advertisement, they need people who speak malay and english. :cry:

For Etihad Airways

• Age 21 or above
• Min. height : 162cm (female), 175cm (male) or Arm reach of 214cm on tiptoes (barefoot)
• Height / weight should be in proportion
• Well educates with good command of English
• At least 2 years customer service experience
• Able to swim 25m unaided
• Current or Ex-Cabin crew are most welcome


Previous Airline, customer service / hospitality experience an advantage

Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia

gereltan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon, 17 Nov 2008
Location: Malaysia

Postby gereltan » Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:11 pm

Kindly advice the CV & photo is summit to Inter Excel or Etihad Airways website?
Thank you vry much

cythx
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun, 16 Mar 2008

Postby cythx » Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:49 pm

gereltan wrote:Kindly advice the CV & photo is summit to Inter Excel or Etihad Airways website?
Thank you vry much


Submit to Inter Excel
Some ppl watch things happen, some ppl let things happen, but I make things happen... The sky is my limit!

ANGELINA C
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 16 Nov 2008
Location: Orchard

Postby ANGELINA C » Mon, 17 Nov 2008 9:47 pm

Inter-excel website is : www.excelmalaysia.com/careers.php, their email is : intexcel@gmail.com or resume@excelmalaysia.com

:roll: i heard one of my fren submitted online to Etihad website and waited for almost one year and received no news. One more girl received reply that she is not shortlisted from Etihad, she ask me why, only God know!! Frankly, she is very pretty with good english, wonder how they screen people without seeing them?? :???:

ANGELINA C
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 16 Nov 2008
Location: Orchard

Postby ANGELINA C » Mon, 17 Nov 2008 9:51 pm

becrew wrote:according to the advertisement, they need people who speak malay and english. :cry:

For Etihad Airways

• Age 21 or above
• Min. height : 162cm (female), 175cm (male) or Arm reach of 214cm on tiptoes (barefoot)
• Height / weight should be in proportion
• Well educates with good command of English
• At least 2 years customer service experience
• Able to swim 25m unaided
• Current or Ex-Cabin crew are most welcome


Previous Airline, customer service / hospitality experience an advantage

Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia


I called them the other day, they said that actually they ned english & one other language not neccesary Malay. I cant speak Malay also lah. But chinese is ok :oops:

cythx
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun, 16 Mar 2008

Postby cythx » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 8:19 am

ANGELINA C wrote:Inter-excel website is : www.excelmalaysia.com/careers.php, their email is : intexcel@gmail.com or resume@excelmalaysia.com

:roll: i heard one of my fren submitted online to Etihad website and waited for almost one year and received no news. One more girl received reply that she is not shortlisted from Etihad, she ask me why, only God know!! Frankly, she is very pretty with good english, wonder how they screen people without seeing them?? :???:


I submit my CV to Etihad website and i received email from them stated i'm not shortlisted. :-|
Some ppl watch things happen, some ppl let things happen, but I make things happen... The sky is my limit!

gereltan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon, 17 Nov 2008
Location: Malaysia

Postby gereltan » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:11 am

yesterday i called Inter Excel. The person in charge said we must walk in to Inter Excel for interview. If get selected only they wil summit our cv to etihad airways for interview in 28/29/30th nov.

cythx
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun, 16 Mar 2008

Postby cythx » Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:49 am

gereltan wrote:yesterday i called Inter Excel. The person in charge said we must walk in to Inter Excel for interview. If get selected only they wil summit our cv to etihad airways for interview in 28/29/30th nov.


As usual. They did that for Gulf Air and Oman Air too. Their director will do screening in their office first before they submit to Etihad.
Some ppl watch things happen, some ppl let things happen, but I make things happen... The sky is my limit!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests