Singapore Expats Forum

Saigon - Angkor Wat - Bangkok ..Looking for TravelMates !!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
DiskoStu

Saigon - Angkor Wat - Bangkok ..Looking for TravelMates !!

Postby DiskoStu » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:40 am

Hey guys,
I'm planning a trip from Saigon to Bangkok by bus, etc. through Cambodia via Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Angkor Wat.
I would like to fly out to Saigon on 30.11. or 1.12.2008 ! Its a pretty convenient trip since its the dry season in Cambodia..
I would like to arrive in Bangkok around the 11th of December, so it would be a 12 day trip.

Since my friends are all working and I'm a student (and free from my internship by the end of Nov) I'm looking for travelmates !!!!!!

If you fancy the trip, please contact me soon since a visa is required for Vietnam!

by the way I'm 25, German and like explorations..

Cheers, Stefan

bandish@web.de or pm me through the forum

DiskoStu

Initerary update

Postby DiskoStu » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 3:17 pm

Slight changes to my plan due to a surprisingly cheaper flights to Phnom Penh than to Saigon from Singapore.
So Ho Chi Minh and the hassle to the border is skipped, I'll fly directly into the capital (yeah)...then head to the south for some relaxing moments and back north via PP to Siem Reap (Angkor Wat). The final moment is the border crossing to Thailand and the way to Bangkok.

still looking for some company, whoever fancies a meeting up, drop me a message.

stefan