Singapore Expats Forum

Hey I'm a REPORTER!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:19 am

I think the word is "vintage". Like aged whiskey or wine. We get better with age. Mellowed out but still with a bit of tartness to let all know we are still alive. :cool:

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 7:24 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:I think the word is "vintage". Like aged whiskey or wine. We get better with age. Mellowed out but still with a bit of tartness to let all know we are still alive. :cool:

Tarty eh? Ooh I'm likin you more every day Farmboy! :cool:
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

hibri2
Chatter
Chatter

Postby hibri2 » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:50 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote: Probably a good idea anyway. Otherwise that would be just one more thing the advertisers could play with and just causing more work for us!

yep, disabling that seems like a good idea when the custom level is at the user side, but, i was wondering more at the admin side, if i remember correctly from my forum admin days, its like edit->user->customize levels or something at the admin panel of the forum

i used to use that to punish unruly users :-D

well, just asking... if there is way to get that (asking nicely maybe :-) ), it will be a nice x-mas gift to me to have my own personal level instead of the standard ones
"Do not pray in my school, and I will not think in your church." - Unknown.

Bafana

Postby Bafana » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 5:24 pm

Congrats :cool:
Be Like Water