Singapore Expats Forum

This friday? What is fndc

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
mikel78

This friday? What is fndc

Postby mikel78 » Wed, 12 Nov 2008 8:40 am

Hello all,

I'm new to Singapore this week and thought I should try and get out to meet new people. I visited here a couple of years ago and liked it so much I decided to come back. I'm originally from Uk (late 20's), male.

I was curious to know more about the fndc, how many people usually attend, what the mix of people is and also if there was anything planned this Friday?

-Mike

rippingale
Regular
Regular

Re: This friday? What is fndc

Postby rippingale » Wed, 12 Nov 2008 1:51 pm

[quote="mikel78"]Hello all,

I'm new to Singapore this week and thought I should try and get out to meet new people. I visited here a couple of years ago and liked it so much I decided to come back. I'm originally from Uk (late 20's), male.

I was curious to know more about the fndc, how many people usually attend, what the mix of people is and also if there was anything planned this Friday?

-Mike[/quote]

Hey there Mike welcome to SIN I'm new as well been here a couple weeks just went to my first FNDC last week. Pretty good mix of people those new and those who have been a while someone will post something I hope. I'm keen to meet for a drink that's for sure.
"Singapore where its ok to be young, free, foreign, single and searching for a good good time"